Is tecroom a reliable Website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waris

Hi Everyone,
Today I came across thus website.
They are selling refurbished products and have a return policy of 30 days. Looks too good to be true to me. What's your take?

Hi Everyone,
They are selling refurbished products and have a return policy of 30 days. Looks too good to be true to me. What's your take?

42077412.jpg

There is address and phone number given. May FM’s staying near by can validate. Or just try to call them.

Hi Everyone,

There is address and phone number given. May FM’s staying near by can validate. Or just try to call them.
You mean this address? 😂👇👇😂

Tecroom.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Hi there, please do Not buy from this so-called store, it's a scam and the person who answered said that he has nothing to do with it, that he's filed several complaints butno action has been taken, above all, he doesn't even live in Mumbai!

123 Fake Street, is a real place in Toronto; right next to 456 Not Exist Road.
I ought to have known!
BTW, how many of those YT tabs are of HiFi reviews? Are we expecting new gear soon :p
Not all of them 😅

Some tabs are of this fantastic show - Pawn Stars which follow the daily "exploits" of the world famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop (thanks in no small measure to the show itself!) where they buy/sell and appraise quaint items of historical significance. They'll have some antique which will catch a hobbyist or collector's eye. Some notable Jimi Hendrix and les Paul's Guitar as well as a page from the Gutenberg Bible!

A more sophisticated alternative without the masala if you will (or is it?) is the PBS Antique Roadshow:

Last edited:
No, "TECROOM" IN MUMBAI, INDIA NOT TORONTO, CANADA.

I think this is the address listed: the first thing weird is that Grant Road East and Grant Road West is mentioned. Lamington Road is in East.

ABOUT US​

Address- 32, Lamington Rd, Krishna Kunj, Grant Road East, Grant Road (W), Mahalakshmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007
Email- [email protected]
Contact - 9799888751

I think this is the address listed: the first thing weird is that Grant Road East and Grant Road West is mentioned. Lamington Road is in East.

ABOUT US​

Address- 32, Lamington Rd, Krishna Kunj, Grant Road East, Grant Road (W), Mahalakshmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007
Email- [email protected]
Contact - 9799888751

Apart from Grant Road East & west, Grant Road & Mahalakshmi both are mentioned in the address and are different locations in Mumbai. Seems like a bogus website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back