Is your collection catalogued on Discogs?

Dear finevine, on the discogs, is it possible to posting the record titles in the collection list, even we didn't buy the records on discogs? After the log in, what is the procedure? Thank you. Regards.

Dear finevine, on the discogs, is it possible to posting the record titles in the collection list, even we didn't buy the records on discogs? After the log in, what is the procedure? Thank you. Regards.
It definitely is :)
In Discogs, go to the album you want to add, find your version.
You will find an "Add to Collection" tab on the right side of the page.
Edit as per your requirement.
Make folders as per your preferences.
You need to, of course, log in before being able to do this.
You can check your collection by going to the drop down menu in your account at the top right corner of the webpage.

I discovered Discogs few days ago and it seems to be good too. Have been using CLZ Music for a few years now. Both have iOS/Android apps. For cataloging I prefer the CLZ App and it has iPad support too. However it seems to be on an annual subscription model now.

CLZ:

Discogs:

Last edited:
It definitely is :)
In Discogs, go to the album you want to add, find your version.
You will find an "Add to Collection" tab on the right side of the page.
Edit as per your requirement.
Make folders as per your preferences.
You need to, of course, log in before being able to do this.
You can check your collection by going to the drop down menu in your account at the top right corner of the webpage.
Dear Naturelover, thank you for the information. I will try. Best Regards.

@thedude

Thanks for the CLZ recommendation. It looks similar to what I’m currently using for my film collection.
The barcode scan feature should make life a bit easier, as well. Currently, I’m manually entering into a word doc that I’ve been maintaining for the last 24 years! And that’s only album titles and artist names, with no other info. Will give CLZ a whirl.

@thedude

Thanks for the CLZ recommendation. It looks similar to what I’m currently using for my film collection.
The barcode scan feature should make life a bit easier, as well. Currently, I’m manually entering into a word doc that I’ve been maintaining for the last 24 years! And that’s only album titles and artist names, with no other info. Will give CLZ a whirl.
most welcome @coaltrain :)

CLZ has a library sync feature between devices.

I've been using My Movies from Binnerup Consult for about 7-8years to catalog movies. It's awesome!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back