Issues with Cambridge audio Minx Xi

I would like to share my good experience with SVS recently. I have an SVS PB-1000 which had a problem of current leakage to the tune of 100v through the plate amp audio terminals and thus to the CA network player mentioned above and probably damaging the board . Its was about 3 weeks ago that i could localize the current bleed to the plate amp. SVS provides 5 years warranty for US. But for India , it is 1year i guess (gotit from Audire ). Mine was just 1 month short of the 5 year warranty. Anyways i contacted SVS and sent pictures of the multimeter reading, the serial etc . I was willing to pay for a new plate amp, but Ed Mullen of SVS offered a replacement free of cost and asked me to dispose off mine. To save on shipping, i asked him to have it shipped to my uncle in US and was delivered to him. How many companies offer 5 years warranties . Thank god my sub is still in production. Meanwhile the bad news is , my CA amp has conked off again :( , the analogue inputs with the amp section is working though.

Glad to know that issue get solved with minimum damage.Digital circuits tends to fail early You can always cover amp with cloth/newspaper to prevent corrosions which is common cause of malfunction told by my service person.
All the best.
Regarding new issue,check your AC main powersupply if proper.Also may CA internal psu is malfunctioning and damaging rest.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back