Issues with Iffalcon k2A 55 inch Tv

godfreyvfx

I am making this new post because in the other thread my post was getting unnoticed and I want people to know the truth about this TV and it might help someone who wants to buy this brand TVs in coming sale.

So coming to my confusion and problems with this TV
1) In model the TV shows Percee TV and device it shows tcl_eu
2) On Flipkart the TV is promoted of having 2.5 GB Ram but i checked on multiple apps installed on tv it shows just 2GB ram.
3) Screen resolution is 1920 x 1080
Shouldn't that be k resolution.
4) My wifi internet suddenly drops below 75 KBps but when i checked on mobile it's getting full speed

These are some of my confusion and problems i am facing.I request all the owners of this tv ti cross check and let me know that all the models have same things and i am not cheated here.
My big confusion is about ram and display resolution.

I am making this new post because in the other thread my post was getting unnoticed and I want people to know the truth about this TV and it might help someone who wants to buy this brand TVs in coming sale.

So coming to my confusion and problems with this TV
1) In model the TV shows Percee TV and device it shows tcl_eu
2) On Flipkart the TV is promoted of having 2.5 GB Ram but i checked on multiple apps installed on tv it shows just 2GB ram.
3) Screen resolution is 1920 x 1080
Shouldn't that be k resolution.
4) My wifi internet suddenly drops below 75 KBps but when i checked on mobile it's getting full speed

These are some of my confusion and problems i am facing.I request all the owners of this tv ti cross check and let me know that all the models have same things and i am not cheated here.
My big confusion is about ram and display resolution.

1. Must be internal code name.
2. Not sure what is happening here.
3. That is the resolution at which the app is running which you are using to benchmark. An easy way of checking is to open a 4k clip on Youtube and set it to 1440p or 2160p. Then right click on the video and click stats for nerds. You will see the video resolution it is running at and the viewport will tell you your TVs current resolution. For example, in the screenshot below, my PC monitor is a Full HD display, so the viewport shows 1920x1080 and the current/Optimal Res shows 2560x1440.mk.JPG

4. Wifi problems are common Android boxes. I've faced this problem with multiple chinese boxes. If u can connect via LAN cable, that would be the best option.

1. Must be internal code name.
2. Not sure what is happening here.
3. That is the resolution at which the app is running which you are using to benchmark. An easy way of checking is to open a 4k clip on Youtube and set it to 1440p or 2160p. Then right click on the video and click stats for nerds. You will see the video resolution it is running at and the viewport will tell you your TVs current resolution. For example, in the screenshot below, my PC monitor is a Full HD display, so the viewport shows 1920x1080 and the current/Optimal Res shows 2560x1440.View attachment 30981

4. Wifi problems are common Android boxes. I've faced this problem with multiple chinese boxes. If u can connect via LAN cable, that would be the best option.
Thanks for your reply.....the ram issue is really weird.... every app is showing 2GB ram...i called customer care and they told me to do reset but still same ram displayed
I have done as you said to check display resolution...this is what i get on Viewport

Attachments

• IMG_20181010_122600.jpg
    IMG_20181010_122600.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 32
I posted the same issue in iffalcon tv owners thread which i am posting here.

One thing I noticed its only playing HDR in Netflix and not in Youtube App. When it is playing a video it shows only 4K and not 4K HDR. When i watched the same video on another tv then youtube app shows HDR.

Has anyone noticed this?I think one more person reported the same issue in different thread

I posted the same issue in iffalcon tv owners thread which i am posting here.

One thing I noticed its only playing HDR in Netflix and not in Youtube App. When it is playing a video it shows only 4K and not 4K HDR. When i watched the same video on another tv then youtube app shows HDR.

Has anyone noticed this?I think one more person reported the same issue in different thread

Sideload the smart YouTube app to play hdr videos. The videos work fine but the app is a little buggy. Native one dosent play hdr videos.

Sideload the smart YouTube app to play hdr videos. The videos work fine but the app is a little buggy. Native one dosent play hdr videos.
Thanks i have tried it.yeah its buggy plays hdr videos.The colors looked a bit washed out on this app

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back