Issues with Onkyo 3400

thinkrupak

Hello everyone,

I have been using Onkyo 3400 since last 10 years. Usually it functions well but the problem am facing since last 4-5 years is sometime the IC board of the amplifier blows up & every time i have to spend ₹3000-4500 to get it repaired.

Today again it suddenly stopped working.

I don't have much budget at the moment but can someone please suggest a suitable similer kind of amplifier which will support the existing speaker system of onkyo 3400.

Or should I get the existing one repaired again?

Thank you

Go for new AVR. I tried to get it repaired couple of times(same model), got tired off after that and bought new one

I bought Yamaha RX-V585 AVR, however I have upgraded my fronts to Onkyo SKF-4800 floor standers before changing the AVR itself. After buying the AVR I had to buy a powered subwoofer as the new AVR doesn't support old Onkyo passive subwoofer. You may have to buy a powered SUB along with the new AVR.

Hello all,

Even I'm 3400 from past 11 years. A couple of times it had HDMI port issues due to power fluctuations. Otherwise, it used to work without any issues.

From past 1 month the audio was delayed to speakers after switching on. Say 10 mins, 15 mins, 30 mins.. now no audio is coming from the receiver through the speakers but the same is passed through to the TV.

Does anyone can help me to know what would be the issue.

Thanks!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back