iTunes Alternative

marsilians

For you mac users who think you are stuck with iTunes and its crappy outputs and not so great formats, here is an alternative though its in beta and has its share of un-documented features (bugs)

AyreWave

(though for Snow Leopard 10.6 or later - meaning 64 bit hardware).

Preliminary users are very impressed by the output and have noted that its very very transparent to the source. Other reports have noted its better than Pure Music and Amarra.

any software which will play flac directly and stream to aopple airport express?( For windows XP)

Yeah media monkey works neat on all platforms!.beware SOMETIMES these softwares tend to screw up your i pod/phone!

Anyone has idea about best EQ settings in Mediamonkey ? i mean a standard settings which will improve SQ.

Anyone has idea about best EQ settings in Mediamonkey ? i mean a standard settings which will improve SQ.

If playing lossless files(which i do most of the time),I generally go with the default flat equalizer.Otherwise,each song seems to have its own EQ settings which just makes things confusing.

+1 for Mediamonkey.

It's also got the Tag/Album lookup so that you can sort tag your collection accurately.

If playing lossless files(which i do most of the time),I generally go with the default flat equalizer.Otherwise,each song seems to have its own EQ settings which just makes things confusing.

Yes, the default settings are pretty much OK. Also dont enable replay gain, it messes with the song characteristics.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back