I've tried the audyssey multieq app and it has transformed my system

do you or anyone here tell me how this will help?
instead just letting the graph be the way it is restricting the correction only up to 250 hz
and what else can be done to make things better
I did few REW measurements in my room and reduced it to 350 Hz.
You could try from 500-600Hz and gradually reduce it till you like the sound.
Hope it helps 👍🏼

Couldn't agree more.
In the same boat, Audyssey curve set to 450hz for LCR and 1000 hz for surrounds (only because surrounds had a big bump at the 900 mark without correction) and very happy.

I think the reason for this is thus:
When you pick a set of decent speakers, you select them because they come close to your preferred listening curve.
Any upstream changes to the curve (which audyssey or any RCA does) makes it shift and so you end up finding something amiss for music.

By limiting the correction to close to the room schroeder frequency, you get the best of both worlds - accurate bass correction that would otherwise have needed significant physical changes to the room
While keeping the mids/highs exactly as the way your chosen speaker is supposed to deliver.

As for Integrated, have tried AVR, AVR + AB , AVR + class D in all sorts of permutations and combinations over the last 25 years.
TBH, all three sound the same unless i explicitly go looking for subtle differences (which I don't as there is no better way to ruin one's listening experience..lol)

Have left the Integrateds connected just coz I have em already.

For a new buyer, unless they plan to play at 80db or more for extended periods (or have particularly low sensitivity speakers), I always recommend to simply get a decent AVR and be done with it
I had also tried some combinations earlier and now prefer just AVR alone. I had Rotel 5ch and Marantz 7055 too. Power amp added some headroom,but signature of avr remained same.For late night movie watching ,Poweramp may not be needed if set AVR correctly.

I just did this, calibrated using the app and uploaded the result to the AVR and it's much better than before, everything went smooth for me the first time, no connection drop even once
AVR - Denon 3500
Phone - Oneplus 6T ( on Android 11)

couldn't find this option though newlash09
Did you have a problem with the subwoofer level? -12dB in application
I have 3500 denon and this problem
If I amplify them (2 subs) before calibration, the application asks me to reduce them and I do that, but they always end up at -12dB

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back