Jamo A102HCS5

gr_babu

hi guys like to hear reviews abt Jamo A102HCS5 5.1 home theatre package

to pair my onkyo txsr504 amp,

reviews plzz and how much does it cost, also like to see comparison with enegy take 5.1 speaker system

your views plzz.

I had a chance to listen to these.
Price ~30K (non-negotiated)
I'm not that much of an audiophile (can't distinguish the surs like judges on reality tv shows) - although I can say this.. you'd not miss going to a theatre after getting this. This set from Jamos along with the Wharfedale Moviestar 70+ (Same price bracket) were the best HCS I've heard yet.

hi guys like to hear reviews abt Jamo A102HCS5 5.1 home theatre package

to pair my onkyo txsr504 amp,

reviews plzz and how much does it cost, also like to see comparison with enegy take 5.1 speaker system

your views plzz.

This is the best home cinema package for the budget consious people and that too without much of a compromise. I have auditioned this setup with the Jamo DVD/Rec bundled combo and it was very good for the price. The surround sound was well steared through all the speakers and the subwoofer which is a 200 watts units is quite a responsive one. You won't be disappointed after pairing it with the onkyo AVR as these are rated at 6 ohms and Onkyo would handle them really well. The price for just the speakers package without the bundled DVD player/Rec should be 25K.This package is avaliable without the player at the Cinebels Outlets whereas in Organised Retailing outlets Like Croma, Jumbo, etc its avaliable as a combo.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back