Jamo,Klipsch,Harman Kardon Which one?

MADMAX

So here is the deal,

My brother wants to buy a HT package from a dealer in Guwahati.

The sad part is that the only brands available there are:

Jamo & Klipsch & Harman Kardon,

Denon & Marantz , Yamaha Amps are also available

Guys please suggest a HT package (minus the player) around a budget of 1 lac

Awaiting much needed help!!!

Hey.. before suggesting anything I would like to help facilitate your query accross more clearly so that it can be understood better and also gurus here can answer more precise...so can you tell me

1. What are the room dimensions.. LxB

2. Though it looks like its for movies I would still like to know what % music to movies %%?

For movies, my vote goes to Klipsch. Get their Reference series fronts and center and pair them with Denon. For a budget of 1 L, I guess you can look at RF-52s and equivalent center. For the sorrounds, while I don't have a specific recommendation, I would suggest you look for something cheap to fill in for the sorround effect.

Are you looking for a sub woofer too within 1 L?

As a contented Klipsch user I would recommend the same... although there are other speakers I would suggest your brother & you audition too because everyone has their own preferences like Brightness, warmth etc... Are you positive you have only these choices ?? Surprising that they have klipsch in that area but not Polk or some other widely preferred choices but in any case . Hifi mart had some offers a few weeks ago.. care to check those are available and see if you can audition anywhere @ your town/city and then a verdict seems more unbiased .. If nothing from Guwahati works .. you can always order from hifimart :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back