JBL 4312 or Any other model

Amateur_Audiophile

Hi

I am planning to buy JBL 4312, since L100 classics are not available in India.
Any feedback or any alternate in similar price range.
Primary purpose it listening music in a 15X25 room.

For that room size it's a great one. I used to have 4312e. It just doesn't break sweat.

Alternate.. Go for bigger speakers like the jbl.. 12 inchers or above.. Do try diy builds from discrete dynamics team.. (15 inch beyma drivers etc.)

Finally you may take a look at higher end offerings by lyrita,

Both discrete and lyrita are based in delhi

Hi

Rethm Bhaava (FS) or Rethm Aarka (BS).
High sensitivity speakers with built in powered subwoofers.
High VFM.
Check out threads on them.
There is a Bhaava on sale in Delhi.
Do get a listen.

Hi

Really Good speaker . What is your amplification ?

Hi

@malvai had JBL 4429 monitor speakers for sale sometime back and he's near Delhi NCR, you could ping him to check out for their availability.

Klh
Model 5

Google it

Consider it if
It's Klipsch heresey and JBL L 100 you are looking for

4312 is a Control Monitor , no ? My experience listening to control monitors has been that they are great for 15-20 minute focused sessions but if you want to throw a song list and enjoy a long nighter they can be fatigue inducing. Are these JBLs any different ?

4312 is a Control Monitor , no ? My experience listening to control monitors has been that they are great for 15-20 minute focused sessions but if you want to throw a song list and enjoy a long nighter they can be fatigue inducing. Are these JBLs any different ?
Jbls are pretty good, and they get better overtime. They charge the room like nobody's business. I was stupid to sell them.

Plus, they ran beautifully on a lyrita 2a3 set, and then completely different beast on a high power ss amp. Feed it good amplification and you can extract even better performance.

^ Sounds like you talking about JBLs of yore , not the new ones right ?
I'm talking about the made in Mexico jbl 4312e...the one on hifimart is probably thr made in USA version where the woofer is modified with rubber surrounds as opposed to the paper rim of past models.... I can only imagine how the bass in current model would be further lower.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back