JBL 4312 SE vs Klipsch Heresy 3

Amateur_Audiophile

I have a offer on 1.5 yr old Heresy 3 speaker and it will be likely 25% cheaper than brand new JBL 4312SE.
The primary purpose is listening Indian songs/music and will be pared with a tube amp later.

Which is recommended for a better low volume listening experience?

My Vote for Heresy, I head it once and can say definitely having edge than JBL also for Indian film music the Horn plays vital role when paired with Tube Amp.

From my experience, i always advise JBL aspirants (who are first time buyers) to always audition and better still, use the equipment which you want to use with them. for the audition. JBL speakers have this uniqueness about them which is very appealing to some and at the same time, not very appealing to some.

I have a offer on 1.5 yr old Heresy 3 speaker and it will be likely 25% cheaper than brand new JBL 4312SE.
The primary purpose is listening Indian songs/music and will be pared with a tube amp later.

Which is recommended for a better low volume listening experience?
Isn't Heresy horn-loaded, while this JBL isn't? How can they be compared?
Also, keep in mind, Heresy IV is more refined and a closer member of Klipsch Heritage house sound than the predecessor.

While a 25% break on pricing is substantial, if I were you, I would audition both of them (with a fellow audiophile friend to cut off pricing bias). Too many variables to sort theoretically via online and community reviews.

Also, keep in mind, Heresy IV is more refined and a closer member of Klipsch Heritage house sound than the predecessor.

While a 25% break on pricing is substantial, if I were you, I would audition both of them (with a fellow audiophile friend to cut off pricing bias). Too many variables to sort theoretically via online and community reviews.
Advice well taken, the only issue is I do have the option of auditioning Heresy next week but no dealer in NCR seems to have JBL for auditin.

Heresy is 1.5 yr old quoted around 190K, JBLs are listed for 220K.

thats what I plan to do, audition with my amp and then decide.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back