JBL Heritage Series H328 Floorstanders

reubensm

Hi, I have a paif of these high-end very heavy and expensive signature series speakers which were originally brought from the United States. The cost about $1400 new and are about 2 years old in perfect cosmetic and functional condition. Here are the specs:

- 3 Way Dual 8" floor - 3 Way, Ported with Dual 8" Woofers
- MAX Recommended : 250W RMS / Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity : 90 dB - Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency Response : 1000, 5000 Hz - Frequency Response: 1000, 5000 Hz
- High-Frequency Transducer : 1" Titanum-laminate Dome
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 2x8" PolyPlas
- Midrange-Transducer : 5"PolyPlas
- Color : Black
- Cone Colour : Copper
- Grill Color : Black
- Terminal : 2 Way binding posts (gold connectors)
- Size (H * W * D): 920 * 285 * 310mm

The performance is superb, they are big time impression creaters both for the audiophile and for the casual listener. Particularly great for rock and heavy metal listening.

Want to put these up for sale as we are moving out. Any idea how much I would get for these. Thanks in advance for your advise.

thanks, tried audiogon but could not seem to locate them

Also I could not find even a single review of these speakers from any known sources. Till now I was under the impression that JBL's were popular in the HT scene in US of A atleast.

Hi, I have a paif of these high-end very heavy and expensive signature series speakers which were originally brought from the United States. The cost about $1400 new and are about 2 years old in perfect cosmetic and functional condition. Here are the specs:

- 3 Way Dual 8" floor - 3 Way, Ported with Dual 8" Woofers
- MAX Recommended : 250W RMS / Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity : 90 dB - Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency Response : 1000, 5000 Hz - Frequency Response: 1000, 5000 Hz
- High-Frequency Transducer : 1" Titanum-laminate Dome
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 2x8" PolyPlas
- Midrange-Transducer : 5"PolyPlas
- Color : Black
- Cone Colour : Copper
- Grill Color : Black
- Terminal : 2 Way binding posts (gold connectors)
- Size (H * W * D): 920 * 285 * 310mm

The performance is superb, they are big time impression creaters both for the audiophile and for the casual listener. Particularly great for rock and heavy metal listening.

Want to put these up for sale as we are moving out. Any idea how much I would get for these. Thanks in advance for your advise.
i have seen your ad in ebay..Are you the same guy...and why product do not hva esingle review....if it has please share with us....i may be interested......

Why nobody is bothered to reply also,i want to know about the the performance of JBL heritage series floor standers?If anyone got any info please share!!!

Why nobody is bothered to reply also,i want to know about the the performance of JBL heritage series floor standers?If anyone got any info please share!!!

Well no one is able to find any info on these speakers, hence no one can share anything on them. Saw the ad on ebay couple of times, guess no one is willing to risk plonking 30k + shipping without having any info on these speakers:rolleyes:

the guy on ebay sold it for 30k, contacted him to check, those speakers are extremely rare and were custom/signature built, worth about 70k new. i'm trying to get the seller to reveal who he sold it to so that i can try to buy these from him

the guy on ebay sold it for 30k, contacted him to check, those speakers are extremely rare and were custom/signature built, worth about 70k new. i'm trying to get the seller to reveal who he sold it to so that i can try to buy these from him

so, you will soon have 2 pairs of these extremely rare and custom built speakers?

congratulations, you have exquisite taste.

if you do not succeed in getting the seller to reveal details, then you could consider the Avalon Ascendants which are good, but, perhaps not as exotic as the speakers that you have.

If the Avalon does not impress you then You can look for Marten or even the very rare Bose 301( very hi end, and out of most peoples budget)

To my curiousness,how much bose 301 prices???i saw in their site it was listed for 350$,do u think it is out of budget?

Last edited:
If the Avalon does not impress you then You can look for Marten or even the very rare Bose 301( very hi end, and out of most peoples budget)

Bose 301 India price is Price: Rs 17,888/-Price inclusive of VAT.Octroi and delivery extra.So where is Budget issue? What is so great about it? I heard it and it is OK "typical Bose" Mass market sound..

Are youu confusing 301 with 901's? Still at Rs 1 lack 901 Is not out of budget for "everyone" here. Many of our members using interconnects costing over a lack,. Also not very rare..10 year back favorite with rich and arrived ,frequently available in used market and available off the shelf in Bose stores?

So actually what you were referring?

ohh Hemant and Canduu , I was just kidding with op. First he want to sell and then now he wants to buy a second pair of these RARE JBL speakers, so just kidding with him.

regards

Are you guys talking about these ?

JBL H-328 Tower Speakers

;)

and the top of page is giving these informations,

"Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info"

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back