JBL L100 classic owners

Sounds great. How is the sound stage and the details of the 4312e?
Big sound stage, nice depth too. Good detailing but if you are more into micro detailing modern speakers can be slightly better. But instruments you hear on this are very prominent.

These are just my observations with limited knowledge that I had.

Just would like to add that these speakers were made in Mexico.

Hi Sriram,

Don't know about how reliable this US site is but some of the models are there. You may need to enquire if they deliver to India & also calculate duty, Gst & Freight.

Regards,
Nitin

Thanks for the info, Nitin. I took a pre-owned pair of JBL 4312E a month back.

Regards,
Sriram

I got a list of prices from JBL sometime back. But some key models like L100, etc are not mentioned...

Pioneer CS707

Power Handling: 300W
Impedance: 8Ω
Sensitivity: 98dB

JBL 4312E

Power Handling: 200W
Impedance: 6Ω
Sensitivity: 93dB

They both are into different categories by spec. From my personal listening experience, JBL 4312E is a gem.

Pioneer CS707

Power Handling: 300W
Impedance: 8Ω
Sensitivity: 98dB

JBL 4312E

Power Handling: 200W
Impedance: 6Ω
Sensitivity: 93dB

They both are into different categories by spec. From my personal listening experience, JBL 4312E is a gem.
JBL 43XX series are all classic and play at a different level in Audio and are one of the most sough t after in japan. Not sure of Pioneer although specs will not tell you anything about how they differ

Would you know the year of manufacture of your speaker ?

JBL 43XX series are all classic and play at a different level in Audio and are one of the most sough t after in japan. Not sure of Pioneer although specs will not tell you anything about how they differ

Would you know the year of manufacture of your speaker ?

Mine should be 2011 model I guess.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back