JBL Stage A120P - Subwoofer

Bought JBL Stage A120P - Subwoofer with audioquest black lab subwoofer cable. Mods please close the thread. Regards

Congratulations on the purchase....can you share some pics of the same and also post your initial thoughts around it?

@efernand1 thank you. Surely I shall upon installation. Currently in transit. I had auditioned it in AVXellence Pune and compared alongside of Earthquake FF12. I’ve separately heard Polk dsw series and BIC Acoustech. I liked the controlled and punchy response of JBL. It’s kind of apt for my music and movie taste.

How much did it cost you ?

Btw.. Is it okay to have two different Subs ? I was thinking of adding a 2nd 12" Sub (just for kicks) , in addition to my SVS.

Good morning. This has costed me 35 k with shipping to Meerut from Pune. As far as I’ve read in the forum posts, for dual sub, u need to employ two identical subs to match the power and tone. They should be of same driver size and brand for this purpose. Further inputs are welcome from forum members to enlighten us on this issue.

Can someone suggest the best settings for JBL Stage A120P 12" subwoofer. Especially if I pair this with Yamaha RN803 integrated receiver. Currently I have the crossover for the sub set at 80 and volume at about 70%.

Back