• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

JBL Stage A120P - Subwoofer

Wharfedale Diamond 11.2 Speakers

Dr Sarkar

Any user/first hand listening experience/reviews on this subwoofer? Thanks in advance.

Dr Sarkar

Bought JBL Stage A120P - Subwoofer with audioquest black lab subwoofer cable. Mods please close the thread. Regards

efernand1

Bought JBL Stage A120P - Subwoofer with audioquest black lab subwoofer cable. Mods please close the thread. Regards

Congratulations on the purchase....can you share some pics of the same and also post your initial thoughts around it?

Dr Sarkar

@efernand1 thank you. Surely I shall upon installation. Currently in transit. I had auditioned it in AVXellence Pune and compared alongside of Earthquake FF12. I’ve separately heard Polk dsw series and BIC Acoustech. I liked the controlled and punchy response of JBL. It’s kind of apt for my music and movie taste.

buxx

How much did it cost you ?

Btw.. Is it okay to have two different Subs ? I was thinking of adding a 2nd 12" Sub (just for kicks) , in addition to my SVS.

Dr Sarkar

Good morning. This has costed me 35 k with shipping to Meerut from Pune. As far as I’ve read in the forum posts, for dual sub, u need to employ two identical subs to match the power and tone. They should be of same driver size and brand for this purpose. Further inputs are welcome from forum members to enlighten us on this issue.