Jio TV on Fire TV Stick

kingfisher

Hi,

I have tried all the options to install Jio TV in firestick but nothing works. I want to watch Live TV channels using fire tv stick. I have hot star and Prime Subscription but could not get other TV channels. Is it possible to install Jio TV in fire stick? If so, can we see the channles in HD quality? is there any other app to see the live TV channels?

Pls help me folks.

o

You can try sideloading the Jio TV apk to Firestick but I am afraid the User Experience will be horrible since the App was not designed for the Fire Stick but Android mobile devices.

You can try sideloading the Jio TV apk to Firestick but I am afraid the User Experience will be horrible since the App was not designed for the Fire Stick but Android mobile devices.

user Experience means? Are u talking about the navigation or resolution of the Video ?

try oreo tv apk working like a bliss
u can login ur jio account and airtel account.
been using for almost over a year
i have also been using the same.
Jio apk used to work earlier and there were some tricks to make change in apk before installing so that you need not enter the credentials every time you start app, but the app no longer works now

You can install this apk: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/jio-p...jiotv-live-sports-movies-shows-6-0-4-release/

For start channels, it opens Hotstar app. For Sony channels, it opens Sony liv. For few channels it will ask you to enter your jio username/password.

Problem is whenever you quit the app and open the app, you need to enter your jio details again.
edit the app data and write the username and password. Now every time you open the app its already there no more manual typing.

i have found oreo the best among all other apps that provide access for free. The app developers keeps working on ways to keep the access going on as and when the original ott provider blocks them, coz actually its piracy hence this app is not available on playstore. for that matter there are multiple such apps which you wont find on playstore/ firestick app store

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back