Just now purchased Heco Prime 720 floor stand speakers

3fc2dc3a6edf74977f9c0585cae0933d.jpg
befb5107cf1bae902fc513b3763889e3.jpg
119cab0f91ef9229752464d443eaeb4d.jpg

Just now purchased Heco Prime 720 floor stand speakers.

Congratulations. I am also on the look out for speakers. Could you please share the cost if that is okay with you? Also, where did you buy them from?

MaSh

Congratulations. I am also on the look out for speakers. Could you please share the cost if that is okay with you? Also, where did you buy them from?

MaSh

Original price is 48k plus and I got at 34k. I bought at vector systems, Hyderabad.

Original price is 48k plus and I got at 34k. I bought at vector systems, Hyderabad.

Wow thats excellent price. I too have a similar budget. Whats the recommended burn in period for these? Do post an initial impressions with these speakers for Music and Movies. Also, could you post a link mentioning the specs, could not find a page while googling.

Almost 30% discount. Dealers/Distributors usually don't give this much discount. Is it a demo piece or was it on clearance sale? Do you know the owner of Vector Systems?

In Kolkata, dealers and distributors hardly give 10% discount, if you are a great negotiator and haggle further, dealer may give 15% discount.

Please post your review in due course.

Last edited:
Almost 30% discount. Dealers/Distributors usually don't give this much discount. Is it a demo piece or was it on clearance sale? Do you know the owner of Vector Systems?

In Kolkata, dealers and distributors hardly give 10% discount, if you are a great negotiator and haggle further, dealer may give 15% discount.

Heco speakers are manufactured in China but some design is done in Germany. They actually cost 225 euro per pair (ridiculously cheap). However, the sound profile is harsh on the ears after 20 mins of listening.

Heco speakers are manufactured in China but some design is done in Germany. They actually cost 225 euro per pair (ridiculously cheap). However, the sound profile is harsh on the ears after 20 mins of listening.
225 for a pair, that means around 17.5k. INR, that's too for a pair 3 way floor standing speakers. Yet, Indian retail price is 48k! How much duty & taxes are added, 50%??
I have to find out who sells this Heco speakers in Kolkata and have to listen to it.
BTW, is this Heco brand better than Polk? I am asking this because at present, I use Polk TSx 330T with Yamaha AS500 and with Onkyo TX-SR601(in stereo mode), with little bit of tweaking on ASUS Xonar software, Polk sounds very well to my ears. Will this Heco 702 sound better than Polk TSx330T in my set up? Curious to know.

Edit--- Spoke to Pro FX Kolkata, they said that it comes as 5.1 package, they can't sell Left n Right main speakers individually. when I mentioned that someone from Hyderabad had already bought only Left n Right front speakers, Pro FX guy said the he would speak to someone higher up in Bengaluru and then he would inform me tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Last edited:
I checked Heco.de website. According to the website Prime 702 is FS and sold individually; then why ProFx Kolkata gave me that baloney?? :mad:

May God bless PRO Fx Kolkata. :D

I know vector systems manager very well. I bought wharfedale hcp dx1, denon x2100w and now hecho speakers.

My initial feeling after listening music and movies these speakers usp is bass.very very good bass we will get and treble also good.we can use these speakers for music and can add in HT.and speakers having 175 watts per channel and very cheap comparing to other brands and I will recommend these speakers.

German speakers do not get much review outside generally. But they can sound fantastic. I had Magnat Monitor Supreme 1000 before moving to Klipsch. Let me tell you that the Magnats sounded far more refined, buttery smooth than my Klipsch. The strings and vocals were fantastic on the Magnats. Of course my use is mostly movies so Klipsch have the advantage of being louder and more dynamic with less power. But there are times i just sigh thinking of the times i had with the Magnats (sort of like the long lost girlfriend... :) )

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back