klipsch f1

gr_babu

hi

this is babu

i came across klipsh f1 home theatre package in newly opened ezone in chennai for around 60k.

plzz reviews on this package

thx

A fellow member, Ramesh had a look at it too. He was mentioning the price around 50k though. I have not auditioned the set of speakers though.

hi

i did not bargain for the price as first i wanted to know the reviews, and its performance.

thx

Babu, where is this e-zone? I want to go and take a look. Do you have the exact address?

Cheers

Any images of kilpsch F1 package. People like me not-located in chennai can have a look at from the images !!!
Or any links pointing too?

Hi! I am from Hyderabad. I bought this package from e-zone in August and using with Onkyo 606. The sound quality is awesome for both movies and music.

Attachments

• P1010490.jpg
    P1010490.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 138
I have a pair of Klipsch Synergy SF-1. Driven by a Denon 1803. Sounds lovely to me. Afaik, SF-1s were replaced by F1s in the Klipsch line-up. Midrange is very good. Highs are very clear. Bass is a tad muddy. Overall sound is a bit 'forward' not 'bright'. I like the horn tweets.

Disclaimer :) I am far from being an audiophile and certainly do not have golden ears to gauge the finer nuances of different speakers.

I have a pair of Klipsch Synergy SF-1. Driven by a Denon 1803. Sounds lovely to me. Afaik, SF-1s were replaced by F1s in the Klipsch line-up. Midrange is very good. Highs are very clear. Bass is a tad muddy. Overall sound is a bit 'forward' not 'bright'. I like the horn tweets.

Disclaimer :) I am far from being an audiophile and certainly do not have golden ears to gauge the finer nuances of different speakers.

Hi, I'm from Bangalore. I was planning to buy the Klipsch F1, along with the Onkyo 506 a/V for 78k. Supposedly the prices have gone up to 91k for this package becoz of the Dollar rise!! Anyone think this is a good deal? the price of the Klipsch F1 set would come to 55k, if we remove the price of the amp at 24k.

I want to know if anyone there thinks this is a good deal.
Thanks.

One is better off building an HT around the RB-51/61/81 bookshelf than spending on the synergy F1. The former will sound much better.

Thanks for your quick response.
I thought that that the floor speakers will always sound better than a smaller bookshelf. Anyways, the floors will suit my apartment furniture too i think.
Any feedback on the combo though?

Thanks.

Thanks for your quick response.
I thought that that the floor speakers will always sound better than a smaller bookshelf. Anyways, the floors will suit my apartment furniture too i think.
Any feedback on the combo though?

Thanks.

Wonder where you got that information from :p.

Hi .. please explain, as i am not a technical genius on sound.
Besides, what do you feel about the pricing at 78k for the package of amp+ F1? I have heard it play, and really liked what i heard. So was just wondering if the price for this is competitive in the market today? or am I being quoted a very high price. Thanks in advance.

Hi JOB

Many think that the Floorstanding sounds better then the similarly priced Stand Mount , I would not agree with that. You compare a 50K Floorstanding with a 50K Standmount and i think the standmount will be better provided your room is not too big.

Coming to the F1 from Klipsch , i didnt like the sound of the synergy series. Instead you can look for the other models and companies. As suggested before by fellow member you can look for standmounts with good subwoofer.

Edit: But since you have heard the F1 and you liked the sound then its better to buy them , Buy whats good for your ears and eyes,. Each one will have different taste , just take our suggestions as a guideline and decide yourself.

regards
Tharun.

Last edited:
Hi Tharun... thanks for the suggestion.
Yeah I have listened to the F1, but compared it only to other floor standers such as Polk, Elac, Jamo, etc.
Since two of you now say that the book shelf is also equally good (or better), then I should check that also. But hopefully the price would be cheaper for the bookshelf, else it def. doesn't make sense to go for the 50k bookshelf, rather than the 50k floors. right? As I personally prefer the looks of the floors to the bookshelf. I believe the sound quality would also be decent.
Please tell me it is more value for money. Looking to your valuable feedback. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back