Kvart & Bolge Sound Sommeliers

That's about 25 grand in the US . Landed here it might cost 35 to 40 K.

Might be better to pick a full range driver and build your own TQWT enclosure. There is so much info on the Net. However it will take some time but definitely cost much less. If your driver is better then your speaker will beat this unit !

Transmission line speakers do go quite deep for the size. If I am not mistaken some FM's are already doing this ? Do a search.

this is the exact same speaker as i built - ( slight differnce in driver,tuning and filter from the DIY tabaq that the creater has posted on DIYA)

(mine is built with the specifications of kvart and Borges commercial spaeker AND same driver ( trucated MK1 version though )
same filter
exact same stuffing and tuning as the Kvart
(only port tuning is differnt since i wanted the speaker to work off the wall ( as in not close to the rear wall) and i wanted a plinth

i was lucky to get the datasheet from Bjorn himself

fKgULzW.jpg

AycYHso.jpg

wgcRFPM.jpg

If your driver is better then your speaker will beat this unit !

Transmission line speakers do go quite deep for the size. .

fantastic
yep they go real low. i infact liked it better than my previous DIY ( the XLS encore)
the best part about them is the ease of setup

an amateur can set them up easily to get a decent center image and deep sound stage
something that i find really difficult to do with multiple driver speakers ( at least in my room)

i guess it has to do with the coherence you get with single driver full rangers

Fantastic
can you advice which drivers you refer to ( when you say better drivers )
i tried a couple
and the one Bjorn adviced/sent seemed to work best
though another driver i sourced cost me more than his
(it probably had to do with the tuning since he gave me specs for only one particular driver)

Never been a fan of buying a driver and building an enclosure for it. Yes I am pretty sure these could be built well.

Nice work Magma, did u notice a lower bass frequency with a wider mouth? Nice looking stand on those.

Thanks for the information.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back