Lakozy's new showroom in Delhi

panditji

Got to know that Audio Nirvana (Lakozy, Delhi) has opened a new showroom in GK 2 , M Block market in Delhi and visited them yesterday. Had visited them a number of times in Lajpat Nagar where they were previously based and even had a number of Delhi forum meets in the last 5 years at their Lajpat Nagar studio/showroom.

The place surprises one with it's size illusion. It's smartly designed and you cannot guess at first glance that it has 4 demo rooms - for both stereo and home theatre although I am sure people would be more interested in the home theatre rooms due to the whole home automation and fancy gadgetry.

The home theatre rooms have multiple sub sat systems at different price points. PSB and Focal dominated this room.

The stereo room was chic and contemporary. It had the usual culprits , PSB , NAD , Revel ,Focal and Bluesound. They have integrated Bluesound in the new NAD master series which I am sure will appeal to the new age crowd (I am old fashioned and like keeping things simple)and was quite impressive.

On level 2 ( actually it just 3 feet higher), there is a lounge based home theatre. This has showcased Focal Electra based 5.1. This also showcased a discreet PSB in ceiling 5.1, with a recessed in ceiling screen and projector on a lift. So no speakers can be seen , if one wants that kind of approach. This had a very high WAF factor in my opinion and an excellent conversation starter for the Punjabi crowd (GK in Delhi has loads of them).

Next to this room is the super luxury room. This is the JBL synthesis 7.4.5 room with Auro 3D and Dolby Atmos ready. As told by Ashish , only demo room in the country to have this combination. Although I have heard it at the Lajpat Nagar showroom, this room is better setup for the 12 speakers and 4 subs along with a curved edge to edge screen and JVC 4K projector with an anamorphic lens on a motorised sledge. Also the projector is neatly hidden in the back alley just like you have in a commercial theatre. All speakers were hidden although the amount of money spent on the whole setup would make me want to show off.

Control : The whole place is on automation. Lights, AV, Hvac. So this place can be controlled from literally anywhere. Except stereo room , the equipment for all the others rooms is hidden.

As per Ashish , they have widened their portfolio : AV , home theatre , multi room music , Networking , acoustics, Automation,Security and AV interior.

Sadly I had only limited time to just look around and gather info. I could not do any auditions. This place needs a couple of hours to audition completely. I will be going back there soon...very soon.

I wish team Audio Nirvana all the best. Would be fun to meet a couple of forum members on my next visit there....

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back