Laser pickup lens for NAD C541i

I have a Marantz 6003 CD player, sparingly used. Of late, I have observed that it is not able to read the Disc (No Disc). Can any suggest what to do please?

Thank bro! Would try this. I have a lens cleaning CD, should I try that? Or is there a better alternative?

Hi, I am not sure how it damages but a cleaning lens ruined our Panasonic DVD player in one go. Better wait for experts to chipin with the correct process.

My laser pickup for pioneer cd player pd s901 is also not working. The laser model is pea 1030. Please share if anyone got any lead, thanks.

Laser transport replacement for regular CD players, is always a huge issue and many CD players have been rendered virtually un-usable due to this issue. Getting an original OEM replacement laser is either very difficult of generally expensive. The Chinese lasers, though very inexpensive and readily available, generally do not last for more that a couple of months. This has been the primary reason why some iconic CD players, especially from the Marantz stable, are disappearing from hifi racks. It is not a bad idea to get a couple of original spare laser transports and stock up during the lifetime of the player.

Lens on AliExpress are either hit or miss since they are copies and optics are of inferior quality. Contact your CD manufacturers distributor in India or go to a good technician who can source and replace your lens assembly.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back