LCR Suggestion

nivedhya

I'm in the process of Speaker upgradation. Recently upgraded my Subs with Mission 200 dual sealed Subs. Now wish to replace/upgrade my existing bookshelf Sony LCR.

My major 70 to 80 % interest in Audio, of course some movies too.

Basic confusion in Center to go for 2 Way or 3 Way ?for clarity & depth & its cost difference one over other.

Similarly in the same brand to have my LR as FS or Bookshelf?

Hall size approximately 11'X28'

My existing AVR is Denon X1000.

Simple as everyone wish good quality at optimum cost. Stretching a little bit for Quality OK but too much bit difficult.

Welcome suggestions

3 way speakers will have better dispersion than 2 way one.
am using Jamo D500 which is more expensive than a similar 2 way one. 28feet is pretty lengthy room.
also mention ur seating distance and approx budget.

Seating position will be approximately at 12 to 15' from screen.
Budget planning for 60K to 75K for all 3 LCR. If FS is going to cost more I can go for a better BS with good C

Seating position will be approximately at 12 to 15' from screen.
Budget planning for 60K to 75K for all 3 LCR. If FS is going to cost more I can go for a better BS with good C

At this budget the IndiQ LCR should perform really well, do have a word with Amit and if you are from Bangalore go in for a demo of their FS/BS. While auditioning is the best way to go ahead, due to their 15 days return policy and a very pleasing sound signature city Indiq Audio is one of the few brands(probably the only one from ones i have auditioned) I can recommend you to do a blind buy.

At this budget the IndiQ LCR should perform really well, do have a word with Amit and if you are from Bangalore go in for a demo of their FS/BS. While auditioning is the best way to go ahead, due to their 15 days return policy and a very pleasing sound signature city Indiq Audio is one of the few brands(probably the only one from ones i have auditioned) I can recommend you to do a blind buy.
+ 1 from me too.

I'm in the process of Speaker upgradation. Recently upgraded my Subs with Mission 200 dual sealed Subs. Now wish to replace/upgrade my existing bookshelf Sony LCR.

My major 70 to 80 % interest in Audio, of course some movies too.

Basic confusion in Center to go for 2 Way or 3 Way ?for clarity & depth & its cost difference one over other.

Similarly in the same brand to have my LR as FS or Bookshelf?

Hall size approximately 11'X28'

My existing AVR is Denon X1000.

Simple as everyone wish good quality at optimum cost. Stretching a little bit for Quality OK but too much bit difficult.

Welcome suggestions
Mission QX2 and QXC. Fantastic SQ. You can get all 5 speakers within your budget.

Mission QX2 and QXC. Fantastic SQ. You can get all 5 speakers within your budget.
It’s a great(outstanding) package. I have qx2 with qx Center bought from HIFIMART. It gives immersive movie experience. I checked the qx Center with Denon and Sony receivers. With Sony the voices were crystal clear.

Back