LeEco Super 4 Series TVs launched in India -

This is actually very bad, LeEco has launched 3 more TV models in US (Super 4X55, X65 & uMax85) the Super 4X55 cost is only $800 around 53k INR, where in India Super 4X50 is around 80K really bad and not acceptable,

The Super 3X55 model did a good job in India, they sold maximum units of TV with in no span of time i think that was an history made by LeEco in TV Segment in India and gave an earth quake to the other big brands,

It made us to expect for the next gen TV with desperation and now giving us such a shock in price and only 50inch TV is launched, not at all acceptable really really bad.

This is actually very bad, LeEco has launched 3 more TV models in US (Super 4X55, X65 & uMax85) the Super 4X55 cost is only $800 around 53k INR, where in India Super 4X50 is around 80K really bad and not acceptable,

The Super 3X55 model did a good job in India, they sold maximum units of TV with in no span of time i think that was an history made by LeEco in TV Segment in India and gave an earth quake to the other big brands,

It made us to expect for the next gen TV with desperation and now giving us such a shock in price and only 50inch TV is launched, not at all acceptable really really bad.

By the sound of it looks like you missed on the X3 55 waiting for the x4 to launch in India? :D The x3 55 is amazin value for money even today.

Yes i've connected, i have a PC which supports 1080P only hence could not check 4k but you can check there is a lot of gaming and graphic reviews on YouTube.

My friend has recently bought leeco-super4-x50. While he is impressed with the performance, the AVR is not working connecting to the TV. The HDMI connections are fine at both ends. The speaker settings in the TV is set to External Speakers (also tried with other two available option), but none of them seems to be working.

I read in few online forums that there is issue connecting AVR to some of the Leco Tv's. Any suggestions / workaround for this issue?

My friend has recently bought leeco-super4-x50. While he is impressed with the performance, the AVR is not working connecting to the TV. The HDMI connections are fine at both ends. The speaker settings in the TV is set to External Speakers (also tried with other two available option), but none of them seems to be working.

I read in few online forums that there is issue connecting AVR to some of the Leco Tv's. Any suggestions / workaround for this issue?

Check with him if he is connecting through high speed HDMI cable 2.0 or higher ask him to connect to the HDMI-ARC port it should work & the AVR should support ARC if not it will not work.

First set of discounts were available in Amazon today for Super 4 series TVs.

Super4 X40 : Rs. 42,490 -> Rs. 37,990
Super4 X43 Pro : Rs. 57,490 -> Rs. 52,990
Super4 X50 Pro : Rs.78,490 -> Res. 78,490

still expensive. Untill 50inch come in 60k it is overpriced since HDR its main usp is average at best

Super4 X50 Pro is removed from the official LeMall India website. Super4 X40 is termed as limited stocks. Terrible miscalculations or these were stop gap arrangements? Time will tell.

To all the prospective customers planning to buy the TV. You will be taking a big gamble, I own a Leeco x3 65 Tv which started malfunctioning after 4 months of purchase in Jan this year. Till date Leeco customer support has not done anything about it. I have called them 25 times, mailed them every few days, reached out on facebook etc. There is no customer support in India for the TV, if you ever need any support after buying you will be screwed!

One lakh rupees down the drain for me. And I do not even know what to do with this huge faulty Tv now. I posted about my poor experience on Amazon and the Leeco guys got the review removed! Totally unethical company!:mad:

Attachments

• IMG_4454.jpg
    IMG_4454.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 105
All the TVs out of stock in their site and i don't think they're coming back. Good products went away with bad management.

Check this below link for the price in us...
LeEco Super4 X55 - 4K Android TV | LeMall.com

Even i tried to post the same review on Amazon as soon as they've launched Super4 50" for the price difference in us & India they have removed my review from Amazon, i've posted again to keep the people informed about the same even second time they did the same just to sell their product..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back