Let's hear about your city traffic and how good your driving?

Hi!Dinyaar!
Are you online?Sesa Goa?Sterlite?Tata Steel?Dlf?Reliance?Next two week predictions?Or do I have to resort to Paul?
View the market as essentially a pump and dump operation.Still trying to learn
how to stay on the right side of the pump and dump.

Please be assured that even the prime minister of India can not predict market, among the things that may work are risk management in the form of stop loss and stop profit. The market has dumped people right, left and center in form of losses. Are you trading online or offline?

I too have given up watching TV since more then a year but i do read news paper otherwise how do i update myself for what is happening around, and to do this via Internet i think it will be a difficult process.

V.

Please be assured that even the prime minister of India can not predict market, among the things that may work are risk management in the form of stop loss and stop profit. The market has dumped people right, left and center in form of losses. Are you trading online or offline?

I too have given up watching TV since more then a year but i do read news paper otherwise how do i update myself for what is happening around, and to do this via Internet i think it will be a difficult process.

V.

hehehe - vinay!

there were some people who could predict the market - but they landed in jail - like the big bull - harshad mehta.

apart from that @ ajay124

Commenting on the market outlook for next week, Ashok Jainani, vice president, head research, Khandwala Securities said,``Chart patterns suggest the local benchmark indices, Sensex and Nifty, to open the new week stronger following positive macro and micro data and re-test 0.764 Fibonacci level at 18,020. Last week`s break-out from a falling flag supported by higher volumes suggest a higher new monthly reading of 18,270 on the rising channel is also possible where fresh supply could be anticipated. Euphoria in the eighth week from the May lows may be good to reduce exposure.``

``How markets make fools of many investors - most of them and most of the times. We called a bottom, when most others saw further decline just seven weeks ago and investors hammered equities on Greece` junk ratings. Commentators now call it a break-out when indices paced 12% and are poised to hit the upper end of the rising channel,`` he added.

regds

Actually study in form of charts and fundamental does help but one has to be long term while importantly in most cases risk management should be in place otherwise the hit may be very brutal to one's balance sheet and many end up in never investing or trading in the market without realizing the fault many a times could be ours the way we handled or we can say the adviser is to be blamed many a times if any.

V.

Last edited:
4.30 in the morning.Raining outside.Thunder.Lightening.So seldom one experiences nature in a city.These days I get up early,open the door and let the monsoon in.Pitter-Patter.Rumble.Flash.Singed earth crying in blessed relief.Neighbourhood drenched in peaceful sleep.Resting.Before they get up once again and resume their pursuit of Mammon.
@Suri
``Chart patterns suggest the local benchmark indices, Sensex and Nifty, to open the new week stronger following positive macro and micro data and re-test 0.764 Fibonacci level at 18,020. Last week`s break-out from a falling flag supported by higher volumes suggest a higher new monthly reading of 18,270 on the rising channel is also possible where fresh supply could be anticipated. Euphoria in the eighth week from the May lows may be good to reduce exposure.``
When somebody uses such long words and sentences I usually run for cover.Truth is simple,I believe,and can be expressed simply.I believe there are no technicals and very little fundamentals in stocks/commodities.I believe in the Theory of Big Fish and Small Fish.Big fish set the course and move the oceans.Sensible small fish stay out of dangerous waters and live happily ever after.Reckless small fish seek to identify which way the sharks are swimming.And kinda tag along in the background....

Back