*anilva (2 pairs)
*Olly (2 pairs)
*sbg
*apk (2 pairs)
*gcpraveen
*Vivek Rao
*captrajesh(3metre,pair)
*Gerry_the_Merry

once some of these are done, if someone can give me a demo to show that these make a difference to sq, i would gladly enroll for a few. Not interested in starting a cable war here, genuine interest.

sure doors .

One vendor DIY Speaker Components | Replacement Speakers | and Speaker kits from Meniscus Audio Group is selling for some $3.95 per foot .

If i order 48 feet: cost goes to 1600RS /per pair (includes US shipping $6. Aramex will be 500Rs . )for interconnects pair of approx 1m.

Declaring it as 10$ duty will be escaped.

Mailed them to hide the invoice . lets see.

---- Finally Cable bought ---
Order was placed at http://www.audiohobby.eu
3.6k for 4 meter wire with shipping .. thought lets not waste time .
Shipping was just 9EUR

Last edited:
RAW SILVER HAS ARRIVED,10DAY real fast shipping..

95cfe535.jpg

682697a0.jpg

cable will complete in few days.

i have checked the wire in is fully shielded ..conductors are coated with white gold...just joking ..with Silver.

Last edited:
Detailed soldering instructions here :Re: Making RCA interconnects with DH Labs BL1 cables - Rick B - Tweakers' Asylum

Connect the red to the center of the RCA plug on both ends.

Now, on one end, the "From" end, connect the black and the shield drain wire to the ground connection of the RCA. On the "To" end make sure not to connect the shield or drain wire to the ground and only connect the black wire.

The BL-1 has directional arrows on it's outer jacket so do both cables the same way. After running them for a while in one direction, swap them around and see which way sound best to you

Any update on this DIY stuff????
sorry for the delay praveen,
i have made .5m pair tested with odac>tripath with 50hour burnin the cables are doing very nice.wanted to complete shirini's 1m pair,and detailed review by him.. but my lefthand got fracture.:eek:.

but no worries i will get it done via another person in few days after durga pooja.

once you are done, could you please post some sort of comparison with mx ics. those are easily available and lot of people use them. i also have some with belden 1694a/nys373 ics that can be used for comparisons.

aqpexjr also has silver coated copper wires in different gauges, both stranded and single core. anyone tried these for ics.

Has anyone here done a comparison between solid and multistrand cables? I've found my silver coated solid core copper IC to be warmer than multistrand ofc IC. The multistrand cables were better for warmer speakers and the solid core was better for brighter speakers. I'm just curious if this observation is universal to solid vs multi or just individual cables.

sorry for the delay praveen,
i have made .5m pair tested with odac>tripath with 50hour burnin the cables are doing very nice.wanted to complete shirini's 1m pair,and detailed review by him.. but my lefthand got fracture.:eek:.

but no worries i will get it done via another person in few days after durga pooja.

Kaushik, the cables can wait mate! Take care of the hand injury first. Get well soon.

doors666 /ruenigma/corelement
thanks..i will take care ,cable only will be done by someone in my presence.

however injury is hairline so in few weeks will heal

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back