LG 2018 line up

Hi. Price offerred to me for LG C8 55 inch is 1.76lakh, but no freebies?
What is currrent trending price in metro cities malls like reliance digital or croma?
KIRAN JOSHI
KASA HAI BE ?HE BAGH LG C8 BE RELAINCE PHOENIX MALL BANGALORE LA 1.5 LAKHALA AALAYA .GHEUN TAAK RE .

Thank you. 2.22L. BTW I have received couple of promotional codes from LG - for anyone purchasing OLED from LG, you can pm me if you feel like. Understand that these are applicable over and above existing promotions for the buyer so might help you and will benefit me as well.

cheers
how are these coupons used ? only online or offline dealer ? I got a quote for 1.35L on 55C8 and trying to find better deal

how are these coupons used ? only online or offline dealer ? I got a quote for 1.35L on 55C8 and trying to find better deal
that seems like a great price, where in bangalore did you get that quote, i might wanna pick one too as well.

Hello.

It seems like quite a few FM are buying thei first LG oleds this Diwali.
I recently purchased a 65" C8.

What setting do you recommend for different picture modes.

Hello.

It seems like quite a few FM are buying thei first LG oleds this Diwali.
I recently purchased a 65" C8.

What setting do you recommend for different picture modes.

Spectracal currently has a price reduction on their colorimeter: https://store.portrait.com/meters/spectracal-c6-recertification.html

Get that and their CalMan software: https://store.portrait.com/software/calman-home-enthusiast-with-add-ons.html

The C8 supports AutoCal. Use that to get your gamma curve on point, and then do CMS. Everything else should fall into place soon after. Also not a good idea to use others' settings as they could end up making your set look worse. Apart from panel variance, the difference in color temperature of and brightness of ambient light in your rooms would also have a drastic effect on how the image is perceived, further hampering the calibration when copying settings.

But as a start, please set all motion enhancement settings to zero. I think the base sharpness is also zero now with the latest firmware.

55UK6360PTE
Does anyone know of anyone who has the LG UK series of TVs?
I spoke to LG about their PIP offering in their TVs that used to be called Multi View - but it seems to have gone now.
What they mentioned was their previous/ last offerings may have been in the UJ UK UL (pre LM) models.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back