LG C9 User Thread (No Price Talk)

i just got the update installed... observed the following
1. clear voice sound mode now more vocal focused and all the preset mode sound is different than previous.
2. Motion is smoother.
3. sharpness reduced
I also noticed picture sharpness is lost. It is now blurry and soft after installing 04.80.03 update. How to get image look as sharp as it did with previous software? My setting are the same as before and I have double checked them all to make sure. Sharpness setting is at 10 just like before.
Is it possible to revert back to old software?

hello
wanted to have your feedback on bass, I think its weird on CX, the setting is on cinema and I can hear a thud, is it something I should be worry of?

Hi guys.
Thanks for this user thread - very informative. A couple of questions - would disabling ASBL on my B9 help? Also, we are on the same firmware as the US for our 55B9PUA models, right?
Thanks.

Hi guys.
Thanks for this user thread - very informative. A couple of questions - would disabling ASBL on my B9 help? Also, we are on the same firmware as the US for our 55B9PUA models, right?
Thanks.
Also, by any chance, does anyone in Mumbai have a service remote for the LG TVs? Would it be possible to buy it off you if so? Thanks.

Last week when ever I turned on the tv I got a pop up message new firmware update is available for download. I kept cancelling it, thinking of doing it later. Now I am trying to update and can’t find the firmware. Tried to do it manually but get a message as no new firmware is available

Last week when ever I turned on the tv I got a pop up message new firmware update is available for download. I kept cancelling it, thinking of doing it later. Now I am trying to update and can’t find the firmware. Tried to do it manually but get a message as no new firmware is available
+1 on my b9 too... after it has been downloaded, it said in the notification that the current firmware update cannot be applied to this TV lol then after checking it again it says no updates found.. it was v5 on b9 (current is v4.8)

+1 on my b9 too... after it has been downloaded, it said in the notification that the current firmware update cannot be applied to this TV lol then after checking it again it says no updates found.. it was v5 on b9 (current is v4.8)
Yesterday I was able to download and install. Wait for some tome and see

B series gets slower updates than C as gathered from other forums.

Hotstar App is broken post the new firmware upgrade on my C9.
My mouse pointer click doesnt seem to work to select any videos, nor the navigation.
I have to use the 4 direction keys to navigate the menu.
The mouse pointer works when i hit search using the direction keys and the keyboard comes up but thats it.

Tried uninstalling the app, power cycle the TV but no solution.

Anyone facing similar issues?

I also noticed picture sharpness is lost. It is now blurry and soft after installing 04.80.03 update. How to get image look as sharp as it did with previous software? My setting are the same as before and I have double checked them all to make sure. Sharpness setting is at 10 just like before.
Is it possible to revert back to old software?
No Not possible as an user ... anyhow there is a new firmware available ; you can install it .

Received a new firmware for c9. Have you all installed? Normally i wait for feedback on any bugs.

Requesting all forum members help. This won’t even take 1 minute of your time. Please click the link and watch for 30-40 seconds and comment very poor by LG. These brands should learn to take every customer serious. If American they replace and if Indian they talk rules for their poorly manufactured product. Not asking likes and comments for viewers as I am no YouTuber. Just to teach Lg a lesson. I mean a panel that couldn’t even last for 1000 hours used with all precautions taken

Hello everyone . Bumping up this thread after a while. Yesterday i received a software update to 5.30.40 . Could not find any change log . Immediate difference i could see is increased contrast or black level.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back