LG CX Discussion (No Price Talk)

Today, a friend of mine tried changing the settings and immediately it made an impact. He just set the OLED to 80 and sharpness to 9. The colour temperature is just the right type to me after that. I probably might not like a better settings after beginning to like this. Should OLED be 100 or 80 is fine? Anyone?

Expert dark room has OLED light to 60 and i have used that setting before. 80 is better it looks like. Sharpness to 8 is better than out of box or 10 setting.

Its three years only. But ask the store to stamp it.
Thanks.

I went to the store, he said they don’tstamp because the LG CC has the 3 year warranty info in their system . Also send me a pdf showing that tvs purchased with a specific period have 3 year’s warranty

Thanks.

I went to the store, he said they don’tstamp because the LG CC has the 3 year warranty info in their system . Also send me a pdf showing that tvs purchased with a specific period have 3 year’s warranty
I was told orally by Croma and i dont remember them giving additional warranty as a card but wrote it in my invoice. I dont have it at the moment to share it to you. But thats how i remember it.

I was given 3 years warranty and purchased 2 years additional. The extended warranty dates can be seen from LG's website/app, however I am unable to get the warranty details. Any idea where the same can be seen. It was written on my invoice that 'Get 2 years additional comprehensive warranty' and the same was confirmed by the person while billing my extended warranty.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back