LG CX Discussion (No Price Talk)

Whenever I turn off CX, there is a click noise. I know pixel refresher runs after 4 hours. But this click noise comes every time tv is put in stand by. Is it normal?
I heard it is normal, It's power relay switch inside, power relay to cut power to the main circuitry when in standby.
you can search other threads for more info, correct my guys If I am wrong

What is ideal player for CX (doesnt pass DTS Codec) to play rip UHD movies. That is available India
I am also thinking to get JBL 9.1
getting Blu Ray Player is good ? I couldnt find any online stores ?
using Console as new Player (No support for Dolby vision) ?
Can you guys suggest me how you manage to play UHD movies

Thank you

I am using xbox series x on LG CX, FreeSync information is showing as RGB 8b 4l8 instead of RGB 10b 4L10. What am I doing wrong? Also if I press any button on lg magic remote, it is interfering with xbox menu options, how can I stop it?

I have connected Roku, Fire Stick 4K and Mi Box 3 to LG CX. When I enable HDMI UHD colours, only Fire Stick 4K works but Roku and Mi Box 3 doesn't work. They show no Signal.

In Mi Box 3, when I enabled UHD color settings on CX, I get an option to enable Deep Color settings on Mi Box 3. When I enable deep color settings, CX says no signal. Only way to come out of it is to disable UDH color settings on CX

On Roku I always get so signal when deep color settings is enabled on CX.

Initially I saw screen flickering on Fire Stick 4k but it is not flickering anymore.

What could be the problem?

The initial picture frame screen shows "Not programmed" message for antenna input.
How to disable this input if you dont have an antenna input?

Did anyone redeem Netflix voucher? Submit button on LG's site doesn't work when I click on Submit button. It just remains on the same page.

The initial picture frame screen shows "Not programmed" message for antenna input.
I selected "TV only" as part of initial setup. Other options were TV + Set top box and Set top box or something like that. I chose TV only option. I don't see antenna input. When I restart the TV, it opens the same HDMI port which was used when TV was turned off.

Did anyone redeem Netflix voucher? Submit button on LG's site doesn't work when I click on Submit button. It just remains on the same page.
I was finally able to redeem Netflix voucher after I added LG CX TV in my LG account. It didn't let me proceed without registering the product in my account.

One of my friends said gaming in CX is a different experience altogether. Can you guys comment on this please?

+1 Any ways to remove it? If you've set tv and set top box it says not programmed and if I reset set top box settings, it says no signal... Also second issue is the "do you want to turn on the set top box? " msg when STB is also configured to run with magic remote.Only way to romove is to reset the stb settings but then I can't use stb with magic remote... It pops up everytime I turn on the TV /close any app amd move to home screen... It's very irritating... So Any ways to remove that msg at the same time using stb with magic remote?
Thanks. IMG_20201119_110109_807~01.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201119_110017_173~01.jpg
    IMG_20201119_110017_173~01.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
+1 Any ways to remove it? If you've set tv and set top box it says not programmed and if I reset set top box settings, it says no signal... Also second issue is the "do you want to turn on the set top box? " msg when STB is also configured to run with magic remote.Only way to romove is to reset the stb settings but then I can't use stb with magic remote... It pops up everytime I turn on the TV /close any app amd move to home screen... It's very irritating... So Any ways to remove that msg at the same time using stb with magic remote?
Thanks. View attachment 52095

Looks like prevalent from the C8 days.
In short, if you intend to use the tv with only the inbuilt apps, this message will never go away.
LG somehow thinks that an external device should always be attached to the tv and and should be functional.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back