LG CX Discussion (No Price Talk)

dsrsid

Lets make this thread dedicated to LG CX TV series Owners

Congratulations you made the best choice ;)

We will make the best out of it with our discussions

feel free to post your setup and why you got this TV

Capture.JPG

My first question Why LG is not providing table mount in the box like in previous generation??

I am still waiting for the table mount to get my TV out of the box :( there is shortage in table mount here

My first question Why LG is not providing table mount in the box like in previous generation??

Shitty cost cutting decision I would say.
But honestly, it will be thrown to the attic in most households where the tv is wall mounted.

Lets make this thread dedicated to LG CX TV series Owners

Congratulations you made the best choice ;)

We will make the best out of it with our discussions

feel free to post your setup and why you got this TV

View attachment 51383

I am still waiting for the table mount to get my TV out of the box :( there is shortage in table mount
Post Deleted as it was irrelevant .

So anybody bought the extended 2 year warranty over the 3 years free warranty for their CX?

How much did it cost you?

is it worth it?

So here's my set up.

LG Oled CX55

Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 hooked via Dhimis 2.1 HDMI cable.

Bose TV Speaker hooked via the Blue Riggir HDMI via the ARC port on the CX55.

Bose Base Module 500.

Completely blown away while watching night & indoor scene on the CX, it makes watching the movie/tv show experience so surreal.

So here's my set up.

LG Oled CX55

Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 hooked via Dhimis 2.1 HDMI cable.

Bose TV Speaker hooked via the Blue Riggir HDMI via the ARC port on the CX55.

Bose Base Module 500.

Completely blown away while watching night & indoor scene on the CX, it makes watching the movie/tv show experience so surreal.
Thank you for sharing your setup
I heard bose has rave reviews espically Bass Module, any suggestions for good movies to play first in new oled
Can you feel surround effect, can you say dimensions of your room, I am also planning to have good surrond sound system
still in thinking phase
JBL 9.1 I heard it is compact and good atmos effect but will cater 20FTX10FT room?
for that cost I can also go for 5.1 AVR setup with 7.1.2 proofing.

Thank you for sharing your setup
I heard bose has rave reviews espically Bass Module, any suggestions for good movies to play first in new oled
Can you feel surround effect, can you say dimensions of your room, I am also planning to have good surrond sound system
still in thinking phase
JBL 9.1 I heard it is compact and good atmos effect but will cater 20FTX10FT room?
for that cost I can also go for 5.1 AVR setup with 7.1.2 proofing.
ya BOSE is good for what it does.........just like APPLE, it will start kicking ass straight out of the box without any tweaks. There are loads of DV movies and shows on Netflix, Prime and Hotstar which u can try, Avengers End Game on Hotstar is DV encoded.

Pulled the trigger for CX65. I feel its worth going for 2 yr additional warranty at 25k approx (incl gst). Any thoughts ?

Also, are there any recommended settings ? C9 thread has lot of inputs, should we stick with that ?

Whenever I turn off CX, there is a click noise. I know pixel refresher runs after 4 hours. But this click noise comes every time tv is put in stand by. Is it normal?

Is anyone using this TV in a bright room? How is the picture quality in bright rooms?
I have a very bright living room and recently installed the 65inch GX. I definitely feel the brightness to be less, and if you have a window directly in front of the TV, that will not work. I still feel the brightness is slightly less in a very bright room, but its manageable.

I have a very bright living room and recently installed the 65inch GX. I definitely feel the brightness to be less, and if you have a window directly in front of the TV, that will not work. I still feel the brightness is slightly less in a very bright room, but its manageable.
Bright rooms are con for Oled as thier peak brightness is low compared FALD or QLED, OLED are the best display or King in the night,
Try to cover a thick curtain,
there is a setting called ISF Bright you can select, this are the best settings for Bright room conditon

LG OLED TVs do not get that bright plus plus they don’t have great anti reflective screen. Try pulling up some room darkening curtains if you can.

And don’t watch HDR contents in a bright room :)

Is anyone using this TV in a bright room? How is the picture quality in bright rooms?
I have my c9 in a very bright room. Brightness isn’t the problem and Oled are bright enough for any room. The real problem is the reflection. Since oleds go deep black and have a glossy finish the reflection points will be highly visible. Many confuse this with brightness but the real problem is reflections.I have two windows in my small room,exactly opposite and one just next to the tv. I use dark curtains to address the issue

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back