Lg lcd tv - 42 lg 60 fr

shailenderb

Any idea about this model? I am planning to get one this week. I would be highly obliged for any feedback from current users / experts.

Thanks.

Shailender

Dude,

I just want to give one advise to you. Please dont feel bad. Dont buy any television because of its Spec.

Please have a demo of the same with the other sets beside it and then buy the same. You should go for a one which pleases you when you watch it.

I had really decided to buy this one but until i came to this forum and then saw the demo's of different plasma's and LCD's in the shops, hence giving you this advice.

Regards
Ashwin

Dude,

I just want to give one advise to you. Please dont feel bad. Dont buy any television because of its Spec.

Please have a demo of the same with the other sets beside it and then buy the same. You should go for a one which pleases you when you watch it.

I had really decided to buy this one but until i came to this forum and then saw the demo's of different plasma's and LCD's in the shops, hence giving you this advice.

Regards
Ashwin

Thanks Ashwin. I have seen a demo of this with an ordinary DVD player connected thru composite video. Still the PQ was something outstanding. I am sure it would be many times better with an HDMI connection. For an LCD,
even its audio quality was tolerable.

I wanted to know if there are any known issues with the model.

Warm Regds / Shailender

Model 42 lg60 is to be discontinued. New model replacing this mode is 42LH60 Scarlet 2.0. which is already available with the dealers. Spec much better than the old one . New model is 100hz .

Dude,

Regards
Ashwin

Are you a panny fanboy (pv8??)

Seems from your post.....:clapping:

Are you a panny fanboy (pv8??)

Seems from your post.....:clapping:

Recently I have bought LG scarlet 2.0 42LH70YR for 63150 for Girias sadashiv nagar, Bangalore.

I played it with the Hathway digital cable and composite video.

I am really happy with the performance and the contrast level and upscaling.

I was really blown away when I watched SHooter ( original DVD) on my Dapic DVD player with 720p out put through component. It is just near to HD quality. The upscaling is so good.

I hope this helps people to take a decision.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back