LG Most searched brand on internet

Indian11

Hello,

I came through an article about the internet search results few days back and I found that LG is the among the most searched brands for television, AC and Refrigerator.
This makes me feel good to be a part of LG family.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 24
Thank you, Indian11, for being an awesome fan! I was not aware of this great news. May I ask what other LG products do you own? I remember you mentioned once having the LM8600 TV in one of the earlier thread. I hope it's still running strong!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Thank you, Indian11, for being an awesome fan! I was not aware of this great news. May I ask what other LG products do you own? I remember you mentioned once having the LM8600 TV in one of the earlier thread. I hope it's still running strong!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Yup,It's running strong..Most of the times, I watch 2D content as there isn't much 3D content to watch for. am looking forward to watch Life of Pie in 3D soon.

Great to hear so! And I'm looking forward to seeing Life of Pi too! I heard it's doing good in the US. Roger Ebert apparently praised it as the movie that uses 3D most effectively, even better than Avatar did. Hopefully the 3D Blu-ray will come out soon. Can't wait to watch it on my LG!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Last edited:
Great to hear so! And I'm looking forward to seeing Life of Pi too! I heard it's doing good in the US. Roger Ebert apparently praised it as the movie that uses 3D most effectively, even better than Avatar did. Hopefully the 3D Blu-ray will come out soon. Can't wait to watch it on my LG!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

same here!!

Have you read the novel, newtechie? For the longest time I thought a movie-version would never surface. Technology's moving so fast these days. The tiger looks so realistic from all the trailers I have seen. And so proud that another Indian actor's about to break into the Hollywood scene!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Have you read the novel, newtechie? For the longest time I thought a movie-version would never surface. Technology's moving so fast these days. The tiger looks so realistic from all the trailers I have seen. And so proud that another Indian actor's about to break into the Hollywood scene!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

I am going to watch the movie today....can't wait more..anyone wanna go with me??

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Yup. And it's the perfect book to be converted into a 3D visual. I'm anxiously waiting for the 3D bluray to be out! But it seems, it won't be released before March 2013!

I want to see the movie on my TV.

I am going to watch the movie today....can't wait more..anyone wanna go with me??

Lucky you! I probably can't catch it in the cinema during its run. Too much work these days :( How did it go? Was it fun at the cinema?

LG WRman Sherlock!

Lucky you! I probably can't catch it in the cinema during its run. Too much work these days :( How did it go? Was it fun at the cinema?

LG WRman Sherlock!

Yesssssss....It was a real fun watching the movie with my friends..It's surely one of the best 3D movies I had seen..
I would say, sherlock go and watch the movie, irrespective of how busy you are..

Why go watch a movie in the theater when you are lazy bones like me? I would rather wait for the blu ray disc to come out and watch it in the convenience of my home with popcorn, pop soda and a big screen TV. Whichever model you have LM6200 or LM8600 does not matter, 3D and PQ are equally good. Screen size matters more, if you ask me.

Yesssssss....It was a real fun watching the movie with my friends..It's surely one of the best 3D movies I had seen..
I would say, sherlock go and watch the movie, irrespective of how busy you are..

Ok, that's decided then! I will definitely check it out soon! Then we can discuss how awesome the movie is :D In the mean time, no spoilers! Are you going to watch the Hobbit too? I have been excited for that movie since they announced it. Can't wait to see Middle Earth and Gandalf again! I heard they're using a new technology to film the new trilogy so the image will be extra-crispy and realistic.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Why go watch a movie in the theater when you are lazy bones like me? I would rather wait for the blu ray disc to come out and watch it in the convenience of my home with popcorn, pop soda and a big screen TV. Whichever model you have LM6200 or LM8600 does not matter, 3D and PQ are equally good. Screen size matters more, if you ask me.

Haha, a.nakul, that's a very legitimate point. Watching the film in the comfort of your own home without the distraction of annoying moviegoers who constantly bug you with their phones and talking is the best. Especially with the LG 3D TVs! But I'll probably have to go to the theater this time as I have been waiting for this film for some time. :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

The study also found that internet is now second only to tv to create awareness for technology products. It's all depend upon the changing behaviour of consumers requirement with internet penetration. As far as i know lg and samsung are topped search for AC's and lg, whirlpool and godrej were mostly searched for the refrigerator brand.

lg smart tv platform is very easy than the other internet tv platform thats why this brand is topping the list of most searched brands on the internet.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back