LG NB2540 120 Watts 2.1 Soundbar Review/Feedback.

ajayzitshi

Please provide your valuable feedback/Review on LG NB2540 120 Watts 2.1 Soundbar. I want to buy this for my LED TV.

Thanks in advance.

i am going through the same dilemma ajay, have auditioned the said soundbar,the sound output is pretty good but IMO i would suggest you audition some 2.1 systems as well, as per the views of the forum members edifier seems to be a good choice,have been auditioning them though not many stores have edifier products in lucknow,this IMO would me much cheaper and would offer better sound quality too.do letme know if you think otherwise.

I have done lot Google on 2.1/5.1 systems. None of them have optical or HDMI input they have stereo input. Though I have auditioned few of them with pen drive & music quality seems ok , but don't know what will be the effect when connected with LED TV with optical or HDMI out put.

Edifier are not easily available in show rooms.

i agree, sadly my led tv doesnt have an optical out port :-(, its got only RCA out( red and white) and HDMI,so the lg soundbar you are talking about isnt the one for me,and i dont know any that come with HDMI input,so for me a 2.1/5.1 system is the best choice,and i did get a couple of edifier models in the local computer market.so i guess i am gonna go with those if everything else works out fine.shall be posting updates.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back