like to play ps3 online?

manu4panjab

brothers

i want to play online games on ps3 so i can play with you guys :)

please guide can i use my internet connection that i have already in my home

and also guide for PlayStation online store

Since playstation store is not avaliable for use in India so while registering you have to Sign up with an address of the country in which the Playstation store is avaliable.

you can only download free stuff on Playstation Store and that too after creating an account. Why don't you create an Australian account with your brother's residencial address and then enjoy Playstation Network.

you can only download free stuff on Playstation Store and that too after creating an account. Why don't you create an Australian account with your brother's residencial address and then enjoy Playstation Network.

o wow yaar that make sense

i definetly do that

thanks man i use my bro's address but is it safe i mean is there any checking or something

thanks yaar aashish

so now i can fully enjoy ps3 online right

and please guide me for one thing

can i use my existing connect broadband with ps3

It depends on how you go online if your broadband requires a special software and username password to access Internet then you won't be able to use that on the ps3 without the actual software which is meant for ps3 and you will have to talk about it from your net provider in the meantime you could log in to your net through your laptop and then share it's internet connection through the network adaptor with the ps3

It depends on how you go online if your broadband requires a special software and username password to access Internet then you won't be able to use that on the ps3 without the actual software which is meant for ps3 and you will have to talk about it from your net provider in the meantime you could log in to your net through your laptop and then share it's internet connection through the network adaptor with the ps3

thanks ashish :)

I have a MTNL triband connection, and it works fine with online gaming (849 NU plan). I have a wireless router connected to my desktop. And PS3, Wii & my laptop are all wirelessly connected. No problems whatsoever.

Manumani

Any pointers to how much data (upload/download) is consumed when playing online? Say per hour.

I understand that it may be different for different games - but does anyone have a ballpark figure?

any good coop/multiplayer PS3 games that the missus might like?
my girlfriend enjoys playing games on PS3, but she only likes certain types of games.

She loves LBP and Soul Calibur 4 as she finds them fun and we can play them together. She doesnt like shooters like CoD or Killzone though.

Are there any other good games that she may like? They dont all have to be multiplayer

thanks

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back