Linn Klimax DSM Streaming Preamplifier

300b

Hello Friends,

Wanted to get your impressions on LINN streamers? In India, a fairly less known name thanks to the marketing. Loved the form factor and display. Can anyone describe the sound signature of a LINN music system?

Thanks for looking.
300B

Hello Friends,

Wanted to get your impressions on LINN streamers? In India, a fairly less known name thanks to the marketing. Loved the form factor and display. Can anyone describe the sound signature of a LINN music system?

Thanks for looking.
300B

Do you like the price ?

If so..an all linn system can ( subject to room matching and your taste in music ) provide years of enjoyment

I have a Linn Selekt DSM. The sound is very nice. Not as warm and lush as Naim, but more precise and articulate. I always had the impression that the Linn sound was rather thin, but certainly not the case with the Selekt DSM. I guess my impression of the thin Linn sound was based on the mismatch of the various components of the system I had heard, but since the Selekt is a one box solution, everything is well matched. I use it with my Spendor 3/5 and a pair of REL subs. I am very happy with the sound.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back