Logitech Revue with Google TV . $123 shipped a amazon

is amazon shipping to India for $123?

Yes its $126 for shipping to India. But it will exclude the Duty, which will be around 25%. So approx Rs 8000K one can buy this beauty.

Order Summary
Items: $99.99
Shipping & Handling: $26.44
Total Before Tax: $126.43
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
Order Total: $126.43

I already have HiMedia 600B, very happy with it.

Last edited:
Even cooler is Roku 2 XS for $118 excluding duty.

I doubt there is something wrong.

Order Summary
Items: $99.99
Shipping & Handling: $18.97
Total Before Tax: $118.96
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00

Last edited:
Can these boxes compete with other media players that play all formats from hdd and hi def audio?

These kind of players are meant for specific purpose of Online content viewing.

So they can't compete with Media Players like WD Live Hub, HiMedia, Xtreamer etc.

But as you can search, these do supported playback of few well known formats.

Honeycomb is going to supported on Logitech Revue.

Refer to the link for supported formats on Honeycomb: http://code.google.com/tv/android/docs/gtv_media_formats.html

Last edited:
Its really worth the money ( bought it for $99 when $= INR 47 :) ) , I have been using it from almost 6 months and very much satisfied

Positives

1. Remotes being strength for Logitech, it gives you a full keyboard using which you can control your TV, Set Top Box and Home theater and you can use i Devices to pair with logitech to give you a full fledged remote.

2. nice working features like browsing, media player with 2 USB ports, Apps like picasa, you tube

3. IR busters works solid, can control pretty much any DVD player.

4. releasing honeycomb update this week so you would have access to variety of apps from android market.

Negatives

1. Services like Netflix, Pandora etc are not available in India..( not Logitech fault)

2. the early software is not so great, gives rare problems like not playing file formats and no audio kind of issues. ( but 90% of time it really works fine ) anyways expecting the update this week.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back