Look what arrived in the mail today

Update, the qutest continues to surprise and satisfy!.

Earlier I had the qutest placed next to my amplifier but a couple of days ago I moved it 2 feet away and an entire spectrum of midbass details revealed themselves. Details I've never heard before on any setup.

Never keep your dac close to your amp!

Earlier I had the qutest placed next to my amplifier but a couple of days ago I moved it 2 feet away and an entire spectrum of midbass details revealed themselves. Details I've never heard before on any setup.

Wait, what?
You heard a significant difference in the SQ by moving the DAC two feet away from the amplifier?
Could it have been that the interconnects were loosely plugged into the DAC or amp and the movement made a better contact?

These are things either gives me trust issues, or makes me illiterate!

Wait, what?
You heard a significant difference in the SQ by moving the DAC two feet away from the amplifier?
Could it have been that the interconnects were loosely plugged into the DAC or amp and the movement made a better contact?
no because there had been multiple reconnects to the same socket prior and I never noticed a difference but someone told me to move the dac away from the amp because the ca840av2 transformer is quite large and will have an effect on the sound, so I decided to try it not expecting any difference, but to my surprised it did!

no because there had been multiple reconnects to the same socket prior and I never noticed a difference but someone told me to move the dac away from the amp because the ca840av2 transformer is quite large and will have an effect on the sound, so I decided to try it not expecting any difference, but to my surprised it did!
Isn't that toroidal? It is supposed to interfere less. What l have found is if interconnects are smoothly(not sharp bends?)connected to devices, sound travels better way.

Isn't that toroidal? It is supposed to interfere less. What l have found is if interconnects are smoothly(not sharp bends?)connected to devices, sound travels better way.
What about speaker cable, does it hold the same logic from your experience Sir?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back