Looking a speaker in budget of 10 lakh

smartoneanurag

I m looking a speaker brand in budget of 10 lakh.I m using a Spendor classic 2/3.I like the sound of bbc type speaker.now I want to upgrade in premium segment.can some suggest me a good brand which have sweetness of Spendor /Harbeth with lots of detail and air in sound.

If you can extend your budget a little bit, the Kef reference series is worth considering. BTW, how does the rest of your chain look like?

Within the BBC sound, the Spendor Classic 100 speakers should fit in your budget. The Harbeth equivalents would be significantly more expensive.

If you want to go outside the BBC sound, there are a lot of options at that price point. Shortlist based on the type of sound you want and audition

I m looking a speaker brand in budget of 10 lakh.I m using a Spendor classic 2/3.I like the sound of bbc type speaker.now I want to upgrade in premium segment.can some suggest me a good brand which have sweetness of Spendor /Harbeth with lots of detail and air in sound.
If you want to retain the spendor/harbeth kind of signature in the upgrade, look for the offerings from Xavian. Truly amazing speakers they are. A lot better choice for indian music and it has that speed which you don't find in the spendor and harbeth. Needs better amplification just fyi.

You should look for the PS Audio's new loud speaker. I think the current available one will cost around 21L but they have another less costly speaker coming up.

Check Audium, they have passive, semi active and fully active speakers. Music sounds live and fantastic.

Graham LS5/8 or LS8/1 is your best bet.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back