Looking a speaker in budget of 10 lakh

good brand which have sweetness of Spendor /Harbeth with lots of detail and air in sound.

Luxman 590 ax mark 2 class A amplifier with Matantz sa10 CD player
Better Details, With Premium Sound, small footprint

B&W 804/803 D4 floorstanders
Revel Concerta Salon series
Diamond Tweeters are quite detailed and airy

Better Details, With Premium Sound, small footprint

B&W 804/803 D4 floorstanders
Revel Concerta Salon series
Diamond Tweeters are quite detailed and airy
Revel makes good speakers. Can't say the same about B&W.

These sound very very different to the sound he wants.

I m looking a speaker brand in budget of 10 lakh.I m using a Spendor classic 2/3.I like the sound of bbc type speaker.now I want to upgrade in premium segment.can some suggest me a good brand which have sweetness of Spendor /Harbeth with lots of detail and air in sound.
Recently I got a chance to auditioned Joseph audio pulsar and perspective.they sound is excellent with natural tonal.Also lots of openness in the sound.

Recently I got a chance to auditioned Joseph audio pulsar and perspective.they sound is excellent with natural tonal.Also lots of openness in the sound.
That's a great speaker.
You might also consider Devore line of speakers. https://devorefidelity.com/
There's a dealer in Bangalore from whom you can audition. O93 will be perfect for your room.
The Devore O96 became my destination speaker.
And given I also love the sound of Harbeth and Luxman, we might have similar tastes.

I have heard Harbeths, Proacs and I have AudioNotes , never heard Devores how do they compare and contrast in general in terms of dynamics and Bass ? I found the Harbeths in particular a bit lagging in dynamics department relative to others .

Buchardt - will go well with the luxman
Focal kanto ( i have actually heard these with the luxman )
( Non bbc )

My favorites
Other than what jai adviced ( if the bbc sound is to be taken )

Sorry to say but I have to put in my bedroom.My bedroom size is 15*19 but still don’t want bigger size speaker because of bedroom.
That should then strike down Harbeth M40 , AN-J/E series or Spendor SP100R2s and other large boxy speakers in similar size say even Devore O96/93. These speakers need stands and decent room to breathe with regards to placement next to walls. Perhaps Audio Notes are most forgiving and some Tannoy models that were designed to be placed in corners.

Back