Looking for 2 Channel Good Stereo Speakers for PC

Perhaps Abhi may be a little prejudiced towards Swan :lol: but --- I had thought of saying the same. No personal experience, but by other accounts it might be very worth while. I don't blame Abhi for backing the product.

hehe but to be very true, people who have heard M-Audio, AudioEngine and Swan and most of the majority, I have seen preferring Swan to any other brand at this price range.

But so many FM's of this forum haven't heard Swan till now :lol:;)

Our own FM Aakshey prefer Swan and he was the owner of Audio Engine. :)

Hi
Look for circle 2.1 system. They are mostly rebranded version of micro lab.just check in flipkart and official micro lab site.

I haven't used any Logitech but I had an circle 2.1 which was very good.No distortion and adequate to use.Then I bought circle arko 6c 2.0 system because I wanted a it remote to make it easy to use.

Thank u for the link provided.it shows but 95% will buy this Logitech product and in comparison chart also it's performance in the same price range seems quite encouraging.

Then may I know why u won't go for Logitech? It will help me to take a decision.

I use a Logitech z 623 on my PC, it is a reasonable option for a mid sized room
The sub is pretty good if you can find a sweet spot for it, goes down to 30-40 hz, without too much loss
The satellites are of average quality, no distortion issues
A good value for money option, in terms of build quality etc IMHO

Or you can try monitors like this : Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| Samson MediaOne 5a Active Studio Monitors (Pair) - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - Buy online and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment in India

in my opinion, music is better enjoyed without a sub.
What you miss here over the Logitech is the bass, if you dont care that much this will be a musical option. I have the smaller ones of these, and they are really good with midrange and treble. I havent heard the speaker I have suggested, but u can check other websites for this product review. I have used the smaller model of the Samson's (BT3s I was looking for a smaller speaker)they are pretty accurate at what they claim. I have used the above mentioned logitech for a year, Z2300(first model with 3 inch drivers) They are pretty good with movies, but a pair of real "stereo" speakers are always better for music. I don't know if its a physchological thing, but so far, I never heard a 2.1 with perfect midrange. Like Thad E Ginathom, mentioned, M-Audio is a popular 2.0 speakers. They are really musical, I have heard them.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back