Looking for 5.1 budget Speaker Package

saranvreddy

Looking for 5.1 budget speaker package. I am using Pioneer VSX 933 7.2 Ch AVR. Having in mind used Jama S606 5.1 package or new Taga 607 5.0 package. Can anyone please help me or suggest any other best alternatives. My budget is 40-45k. Thanks in advance

Looking for 5.1 budget speaker package. I am using Pioneer VSX 933 7.2 Ch AVR. Having in mind used Jama S606 5.1 package or new Taga 607 5.0 package. Can anyone please help me or suggest any other best alternatives. My budget is 40-45k. Thanks in advance
I have been using TAGA 607 5.0 for more than 3 months and I feel for the price it offers amazing value.
I watch movies as well as listen to music 60:40 and for movies the dynamics of the speaker was better than pioneer Andrew jones SP52 which my cousin owns the bass in offer is much more punchy and the transfer of sound from left to center to right and to the rears is very smooth in transition. I have been using it with Pioneer VSX LX 304 and the AVR drives the speakers with ease. For music I mostly listen to classical Indian, contemporary and some rock and pop. The tweeter produces smooth and non abrasive high frequency sound and the crossover used seems to work great as i can get clear mids , lows and highs from the speaker. The speaker is laid back in nature and is easy to drive. ( I tried with my decade old Yamaha stereo 60W receiver and it sounds fine. So I would recommend to buy Taga 607 for around 40-42 k and for its price it can trade blows way more than its tag price.

Polk TL1600 is worth considering...

Go with Taga 607

Apologies in advance if this suggestion is not going to serve your purpose. But there is my thought -

Get a decent bookshelves for that budget. Save up and add center, woofer, surrounds in that order when you have funds. Even if it takes years to complete the build, it's worth the wait.

Apologies in advance if this suggestion is not going to serve your purpose. But there is my thought -

Get a decent bookshelves for that budget. Save up and add center, woofer, surrounds in that order when you have funds. Even if it takes years to complete the build, it's worth the wait.
+1 best way to make better setup & u get more experience N learning in ur search & purchase. If u r eager to place all in one short u either u shd have more budget or even if if u have budget may have chance of ending up not fitting to ur taste & wasting money.. wait, listen, experience ur taste & buy.
initially front LR & AVR will do evry bit of ur requirement adding centre & surround gives ur better experience of watching movies..

Do you have an option to audition? That should help deciding.

Otherwise I would suggest to go the way mentioned above, build slowly and buy better components, you will certainly be rewarded, but I do understand the itch too.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back