Looking for a 55" UHD HDR TV

pm123

I am looking for a 55" 4k HDR LED preferably Sony/Samsung/LG or Panasonic. My priority is picture quality as i have a home theatre system for sound. As my room is small, some people will be sitting on the side so viewing angle becomes important. My budget is 75K to 90K. Maximum usage will be watching streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hotstar and a very small percentage of downloaded movies. Please help in selecting a nice TV.

Thanks in advance.

Today Mi India has launched the new 55 inch Mi led tv. It has 4k with HDR (10 bits) which should give good picture quality. They have priced it for Rs 39,990/- .

But
Today Mi India has launched the new 55 inch Mi led tv. It has 4k with HDR (10 bits) which should give good picture quality. They have priced it for Rs 39,990/- .
But my preference is either Sony or Samsung or LG or Panasonic. Wont go for MI. Please suggest a good model within my budget from one of these brands.

Thanks

I am looking for a 55" 4k HDR LED preferably Sony/Samsung/LG or Panasonic. My priority is picture quality as i have a home theatre system for sound. As my room is small, some people will be sitting on the side so viewing angle becomes important. My budget is 75K to 90K. Maximum usage will be watching streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hotstar and a very small percentage of downloaded movies. Please help in selecting a nice TV.

Thanks in advance.

Check out the LG UHD series. They are quite nice and feature rich.
I got a 43" UHD during Deepavali offer. NetFlix/Prime/Youtube/Yupp/AltBalaji (and many more) are built-in apps.
HotStar/SonyLive are not native; but you can get them with Chromecast or Firestick or something.

All websites will give you MRP. Showrooms will discount. Haggle aggressively.
Go check them out personally to see which fits you requirement/wallet :)

Cheers,
Raghu

While hunting 55 inch 4k HDR LED TV , I have finalized and purchased Sony 55X9000E. The second choice was LG 55UJ752T. LG was a good TV with HDR10 & DV . Sony was little brighter,sharper and have vivid colours but without DV. LG was not far behind, it was equally good and comes with two years warranty. Panasonic has introduced good 4K TV in India market. Both ware costs almost 100K but great TV to owned...

I have shortlisted these 4 TV's:
1) LG 55UK7500PTA Price on flipkart 94990
2) LG 55UK6360PTE Price on flipkart 66999
3) LG 55UK6500PTC Price on flipkart 76999
4) Sony KD-55X7002F Price on flipkart 85499

Please advise which one should i go for.

Thanks.

I have shortlisted these 4 TV's:
1) LG 55UK7500PTA Price on flipkart 94990
2) LG 55UK6360PTE Price on flipkart 66999
3) LG 55UK6500PTC Price on flipkart 76999
4) Sony KD-55X7002F Price on flipkart 85499

Please advise which one should i go for.

Thanks.

Check with brand shops and retail stores for these models as the flipkart rates seems to be high... also you will get cash back offers in stores for both LG & Sony... During November brandshop quoted 89K for LG55UK7500 with free soundbar, now LG is also offering 6K cashback for this model.

If you can try to extend your budget go for Sony X9000F, In croma chennai they quoted 116K for this TV last week + 6K cashback + bluetooth speaker.

Check with brand shops and retail stores for these models as the flipkart rates seems to be high... also you will get cash back offers in stores for both LG & Sony... During November brandshop quoted 89K for LG55UK7500 with free soundbar, now LG is also offering 6K cashback for this model.

If you can try to extend your budget go for Sony X9000F, In croma chennai they quoted 116K for this TV last week + 6K cashback + bluetooth speaker.
Is Sony X9000F much superior to LG55UK7500 or LG 55UK6360PTE because for me only picture quality matters and not the sound as i have a full surround sound setup

Is Sony X9000F much superior to LG55UK7500 or LG 55UK6360PTE because for me only picture quality matters and not the sound as i have a full surround sound setup

Yes, X9000F seems to have the best PQ in LED's.... if you can't afford this model then check the pricing for LG55SK8500 or SonyX8500F..
LG55SK8500 is again a full array TV and PQ of this model is somewhat close to sonyX9000F.. it was quoted for 116K + free soundbar + 6K cashback.. Retail stores said they can reduce the price by another 10K if you don't need the soundbar..

If Sony 55X9000F is available within your budget then just go for it. It is better than other similarly priced brands. Sony 4K upscale is also better than rest. Buy any brand you like but go for extended warranty. If possible negotiate with price. At least two years additional within 15K if possible.

If Sony 55X9000F is available within your budget then just go for it. It is better than other similarly priced brands. Sony 4K upscale is also better than rest. Buy any brand you like but go for extended warranty. If possible negotiate with price. At least two years additional within 15K if possible.
What about sony 55C8500F?

I have not serious audition 8000 series as I have more concentrate only on 9000 series. But as Sony , 8000 series will be as good as 9000 series. Actually I was looking for 9300 series and settled for 9000 series.

Sony 55X9000F is way above my budget. My budget is 75K to 90K. I got a quote for Sony 55X8500F within my budget. Should i go for it or there are some better alternatives within this price range.

Thanks

LG and Panasonic have better LED TV next to Sony. Even Sony 8500 series also good for mentioned budget. Compare them side by side with same content, you will notice the difference. Sony is little brighter and have punchy colour but less on features. Try to get best of your budget. Demo each TV on your list and decide... After sale service, warranty and extended warranty also matter.....

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back