Looking for a 7.1 sound system under 50k

bphukon

I am looking for a good 7.1 sound system possibly under 50k,

I was somewhat impressed with ONKYO, DENON and YAMAHA since I had a low budget for these units,
Now I seek advice for the best bet for a configuration, rich in features without compromising the quality. And should include both the AV receiver and the set of speakers.

I found ONKYO tx-sr577/ ONKYO tx-sr607/ Yamaha Rx-V565 where does this stand with the other products? Give me some help on the speaker configurations.

On Second Thought.

Is Bose Acoustimass 5 Speaker System with SA-3 Amplifier Package for 50k worth the buy?

:

Last edited:
ONK 6200 around 45k.
For seperate system-

Onk507(27k) OR Denon 1610 (27k)
+ 5.1 spk say Mission MVDS(35k),Energy,Jamo in your budget.

Kool... ONK 6200 has a advantage for being a 7.1 set compared with the other 2 sets...

Last edited:
ONK 6200 around 45k.
For seperate system-

Onk507(27k) OR Denon 1610 (27k)
+ 5.1 spk say Mission MVDS(35k),Energy,Jamo in your budget.

I second Onkyo HTS6200. Great all in one package, easy to setup. Excellent features with Dolby THD and DTS HD-MA decoding. I am very happy with it. Do get a demo before taking the final call.

+1 for Onkyo HTS6200, just bought it and its amazing. The AVR is top quality. Even I researched a lot for an HT <50K and I found Onkyo to give unmatched audio quality for the price.......

HT-S6200 looks like a good deal under 50k I have seen a lot of positive feedbacks for this model.

However I am seeing for more options for a combo package....:cool:

It should be available for around 45K. I have Pioneer DVK410V paired to it and just waiting for my Sony BDP-S360 to come in.:licklips:

Guys with 6200 - how about the prices for all of us as guidance - and which DVDp to go along with it

I got it for 47K including oxi free bandrige spk cables and I have coupled it with LG 47LH70 47" LCD and Panasonic DB 60 BR Player

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back