Looking for a budget subwoofer for my HT system

pm123

Friends,

My room is 8ft by 9 ft and i have denon Avr 1500h along with the polk audio speaker package. The woofer in the speaker package is not working properly and i want to replace it with a new woofer. Please suggest a budget subwoofer for this system. My budget is 20k.

Thanks in advance

There is a Bic Venturi V1220 12" subwoofer available for 18k ex mumbai. Where are you located?

Friends,

My room is 8ft by 9 ft and i have denon Avr 1500h along with the polk audio speaker package. The woofer in the speaker package is not working properly and i want to replace it with a new woofer. Please suggest a budget subwoofer for this system. My budget is 20k.

Thanks in advance
What does it mean by 'not working properly'? Is it dead? what model of polk are you using?

Friends,

Thanks in advance

You can also look at some Yamaha models.....they blend well....audition...compare specs and then make the purchase

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back