Looking for a Mini/Micro Audio system

PS: i wend through the most of site and cound not find any dicussion on Mini/Macro/All in one audio ... so forgive me if a similar post exist somewhere.

Check this link for Marantz M-CR502. You could also check out the latest Onkyo CS-545UK or Denon DM38 as well. I've not heard these two specific models but the ones they are replacing sounded really nice to me. Also, being the owner of an old CR515 I can vouch for their quality and reliability.

Cheers.

if you are open to systems priced lower, My vote goes to Philips MCD 177/98.

I am in love with it. The only grudge i have is that it is a top loading system. Other than that its excellent and priced at 8K. Bought it 3 months back.

The speakers which come with it are just amazing.

Have an audition before you go for costlier brands

cheers

Hi Jaudere,

I am looking to buy this model or MCD 183 (which is available widely). But my concern is about the DVD region code. It says it is Region 3. Does your player play all DVD's including pirated one's ?

Hi,

I have been looking for a decent Mini Hi-Fi for my bedroom too. I have an old Philips FW330, whose componenets have died out, all except the amplifier and fm radio. I need something to play cds/dvds, mp3s from usb pen drive. Budget around 22k.

I auditioned the Sony GZR-888D at three sony centers with my own music, but surprisingly, it was very disappointing. Bass is nonexistent, even cranking up the Z-Groove. My existing '280W PMPO' speakers do a far more satisfying job with the music. The inbuilt LCD is very innovative, but the sound being a letdown it will be worthless.

I will be hearing out some Panasonic models next week, especially the SC-VK680.

Any feedback regarding this will be appreciated.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back