Looking for help with my new HT setup

Hello All,

Recently I have purchased a new HT setup. I am not aware of lot of stuff here. Need help with cables etc.

I have DAC speaker cable installed and my setup comprises of Marantz NR 1609 + QACOUSTICS 5.1.

Need help with banana plugs if I need to buy. Lotnof friends are suggesting to directly connect the speaker wire to AVR. Also, i need to buy subwoofer cable. Pls suggest which one to buy.

Banana plugs are just for your convenience. Has no impact on audio quality. I regularly unplug the speakers from avr to move it to another room for cleaning purpose so I got banana plugs

Banana plugs are just for your convenience. Has no impact on audio quality. I regularly unplug the speakers from avr to move it to another room for cleaning purpose so I got banana plugs

Will fully agree with the above. Banana plugs or spade terminations are only intended for quick switch over to other components. A bare wire going directly into the terminals of your AVR and speakers is always the best connection possible.

By the way..iam probabaly the resident Qacoustics fan boy round here. So what 5.1 setup are you using :)

Will fully agree with the above. Banana plugs or spade terminations are only intended for quick switch over to other components. A bare wire going directly into the terminals of your AVR and speakers is always the best connection possible.

By the way..iam probabaly the resident Qacoustics fan boy round here. So what 5.1 setup are you using :)
I am using Dali Zensor 3 for front, zensor vokal. Centre nd zensor 1 for surrounds with Polk psw125 on denon 2400.

I'm using the qacoustics 5.1 package with Marantz avr.

In my setup, adding banana plug gives good presentation. It’s all depends on individual. Yes as most told, main use of banana plug is to prevent mishandling and also for easy maintenance

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back