Looking for home theatre audio system

Panda_General

This is my first Home Theater setup I need to make a audio setup for 2 lakh preferably a 5.1

I have shortlisted a few setups for my Home theater:

The q acoustic 3050i 5.1 cinema pack with the denon avr 2600H or 2700H

The monitor audio monitor 200 5.1 speaker pack with the denon avr 2600H or 2700H

And I am also looking at dali Oberon 5.1

My use will be mostly for movies and games

And occasionally some music

Also Is the denon 3600H worth the extra price

Room size is 14x11 ft

3600h is definitely worth the extra price since it give 11.2ch processing for a 7.1.4 atmos setup and also comes with all channel preouts which help you to add external amplifications.

If possible take an audition for 3050i package, hear it yourself. I found the sub a bit weak. Also, if possible, go with Denon X4600, it has got much improved version of DSP/Auddesy Room Calibration software. Believe me it does the wonder.

If possible take an audition for 3050i package, hear it yourself. I found the sub a bit weak. Also, if possible, go with Denon X4600, it has got much improved version of DSP/Auddesy Room Calibration software. Believe me it does the wonder.
I never knew a x4600h also exist.

I don't think an audition would be possible, I don't reside in a very big city. Also for how much denon x4500 retails for.

I don't think an audition would be possible, I don't reside in a very big city. Also for how much denon x4500 retails for.
Only difference between 3600&4500 is its power .105&125 respectively.
With 3600 we get imax enhanced sound.
3600 is awesome for the price of you want more power add two or three channel amp for preouts.

I take a step back. It was 3010i package that I was taking about the bass. The 3050i has got a bigger sub. So you should be good. Few months back, x4500h was retailing around 120/130k in Bangalore. With 2L budget, you have to make a call where you want to spend more, speakers or AVR. I believe 3050i package is currently retailing around 140/150k.

3600 will be more than enough for your requirement, since any addition amplification can be added via preouts. You can connect a good power amp for LR, which will take out most of the load from avr.

No point spending on x4500 for that budget.
3600 is than sufficient.
And I would suggest to get bookshelf speakers and a more powerful subwoofer.

What about 2700

Not recommended especially when you are thinking of going for towers, you can effectively add additional amps connected to the X3600H/X4500H to power your tower speakers if you feel the need in future. With X2600H/2700H you dont get that option.

Not recommended especially when you are thinking of going for towers, you can effectively add additional amps connected to the X3600H/X4500H to power your tower speakers if you feel the need in future. With X2600H/2700H you dont get that option.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll look for 3600

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back