Looking for home theatre with tower for Rs. 1 lac

rahulmalik2

Hi

Looking for home theatre for the room for movies and music in a budget of Rs 1 lac with 5.1/7.1 with tower front speakers, woofers and amp (with wifi Bluetooth and 2 zones) within the budget.. Currently considering the following -

1. Jamo s416 with denon abr1200 and j10 woofer
2. Jamo s526/626 with deno? abr1200 amp and j10 jamo woofer
3. Onkyo 4800 speakers with deno? abr1200 amp

Also want to consider a good klipsch option. Can klipsch front speakers f10 be combined with other surround and centre speakers and woofer?

Please advise on best option and what are the best price distributors for these products in delhi gurgaon.

Thanks
Rahul

Another option to add more confusion :)

Denon x1200w + pioneer aj-5235xt will be a good package. Denon will cost around 50 and pioneer package is available for 51k in hifimart

By the way, onkyo 4800 towers are really good, but their center channel in this series is bit less powerful compared to the towers

Last edited:
Rahul,

My suggestion would be to go for good front speakers first. You can slowly build your system by adding the remaining speakers as and when your budget permits.

With a budget of 1 lac you can get good front floorstanding speakers and matching avr.

And if you are ok for pre-owned, you will probably get a much better setup in your budget.

Have a look in the for sale section.

there is a polk speaker for sale in chennai - FM Mayank Shah.

Polk Audio are quite nice for HT applications.

may please check.

In fact the Polk rti series is quite underrated.... The rtia7 are fantastic for dual purpose usage(movies/music), given the price range....audition them before deciding

Are you interested in B&W 684 speaker for your HT ? I have one set to spare at very interesting price.PM me if interested.

Be mindful that you need good powerful receiver to drive the Polk RTI. So that could push up the total budget

thanks guys...should i also consider the following -

Wharfedale Diamond 10.5 series or any other series
Mission MX4 speakers

Let me know what you think and how they compare with the Jamo s526

Back