looking for HTIB with video upscale feature

pungan

Hi all

I am looking for HTIB with analog video upscaling for my friend specially for DTH signal upscaling.
Please suggest good HTIB with its price and availability.

Htib may upscale DVDs & may not Dth as most of them may not have video input.You can add external scaler like intex,pinnacle.

None of the budget Htibs come with the Upscaling feature for your external sources. So if upscaling feature is really required then ask your friend to Upgrade the stock AVR, if he/she is buying an Onkyo or Yamaha and then choose the one which comes with the upscaling feature and ask the dealer to charge the difference amount.

None of the budget Htibs come with the Upscaling feature for your external sources. So if upscaling feature is really required then ask your friend to Upgrade the stock AVR, if he/she is buying an Onkyo or Yamaha and then choose the one which comes with the upscaling feature and ask the dealer to charge the difference amount.

Thanks, that is good suggestion. I will try that..

Hi all

I am looking for HTIB with analog video upscaling for my friend specially for DTH signal upscaling.
Please suggest good HTIB with its price and availability.

Onkyo HTS 7200 comes with video upscaling AVR, apart from all the awsome features and all avaliable audio decoading options in 6200, 7200 has some extra featues like dual subwoofer output etc.

Onkyo HTS 7200 comes with video upscaling AVR, apart from all the awsome features and all avaliable audio decoading options in 6200, 7200 has some extra featues like dual subwoofer output etc.

Any Idea price regarding this HTIB in India?

Any Idea price regarding this HTIB in India?

well I have HTS 6200, got it for 45K, 7200 should be somewhere between 50 and 55, I suggest Google the local Onkyo dealer call up and confirm.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back