Looking for Karaoke enabled portable jig

captrajesh

Staff member
A friend of mine who's an enthusiastic amateur singer is looking for a good sounding portable jig with karaoke capability. Any suggestions folks!?

What quality, budget and size?

Starts from the few hundred rupee bluetooth mikes available on Amazon. Decent for small groups.
Something like this. https://tinyurl.com/y6flmsgd .

Then there are the midsized mike plus speaker things.
Like this https://tinyurl.com/y4nn6fms . A friend uses something similar and it sounds pretty good even outdoors.
I could check with him for the exact model.

Then it goes up to trolley type speaker boxes. "Portable", yes but just about ;)

Thanks for replying.
What quality, budget and size?
No particular budget Rajiv. It would be for a small group of family and friends. Quality is imp and so is convenience.
friend uses something similar and it sounds pretty good even outdoors.

I could check with him for the exact model.
That would be great. Genuine user feedback is what I'm looking for.

I had used Parsang Karaoke mike. It will need a display, power socket and powered speakers or Amp + Speakers. It has inbuilt 4000 songs in Hindi/English/ other regional languages. Music quality is mixed. Average product but works fine. Also have rating system for each songs performance. approx 10K INR. Additional chip available for more songs. one additional simple mike can be added. I think wireless version is also available with higher cost. Available in music instruments shops if demo is needed.

My dad uses a karaoke but it isn't portable. Needs a power socket to work. Could check the make and model if interested.
Certainly looking forward.
I had used Parsang Karaoke mike. It will need a display, power socket and powered speakers or Amp + Speakers. It has inbuilt 4000 songs in Hindi/English/ other regional languages. Music quality is mixed. Average product but works fine. Also have rating system for each songs performance. approx 10K INR. Additional chip available for more songs. one additional simple mike can be added. I think wireless version is also available with higher cost. Available in music instruments shops if demo is needed.
Sounds interesting; could you post any links!?
If you are going to connect to a TV for karaoke, then look at Magic Sing.

Too elaborate and an overkill for my friend's purpose but thanks for the link anyways. This thread could help someone else too who's looking for Karaoke equipment.

Above is one. There are more models including wireless but again this will need a TV. The model I have need RCA Video in a TV and 2 RCA out for external speakers. Magic sing is fine too and works in a similar way I believe.
Whoa! Never knew that Karaoke is such serious business! :oops:

Wish there was a box that connects to your phone or tab via BT and takes input from a wireless mike, mixes the content and outputs to a BT speaker and/or RCA out; and an app to control all.

Thanks for all the replies folks. I've sent the link to my friend for going through and take the call.:)

zook, a brand on amazon is good. quality products in reasonable price. we have their bluetooth/radio for for 2800, beats the crap out of bose :) their goods for portable are of much higher quality.

Just in case you want to have a hang of it, I have uploaded my video in you tube. Perhaps can give you an idea what to expect. This was a wireless Karaoke system from Magic Sing. This is when I decided to buy a Karaoke system. Please excuse the first try and hit like button if you like it.

Thanks
Vinay

Last edited:
Just in case you want to have a hang of it, I have uploaded my video in you tube. Perhaps can give you an idea what to expect. This was a wireless Karaoke system from Magic Sing. This is when I decided to buy a Karaoke system. Please excuse the first try and hit like button if you like it.

I am also looking for for wireless can you please post review is it loosing signals or is there any other better model available in market
Can you send me link of karaoke you have

Thanks
Vinay

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back